First week in October

charmama4

DIS Veteran
National Day is October 1, which is on a Saturday this year. I was wondering if the locals observe this holiday well into the week or is it for that one day? We would like to visit that week (3-8). Also, how have the crowds been since SDL opened?

We are planning a trip to Hong Kong on this time period as well. My fiances mom is from Hong Kong. She said to avoid the park on the 3rd because that is a holiday for them. We are buying an annual pass (the silver one) because it is good for tuesday-friday (4th-7th) and using it those 4 days. There are some cool attractions in the area as well. so 2 days we are going to spend full days at thee park, and 2 days we are going to do half days! (they are smaller parks as well!)

Ok, so the local nationals wouldn't be taking the entire week just a long weekend, correct?? That is such good news because the airline we want to fly with raises their prices an extra $300USD the following week, eek!!! Please thank your fiancé's mother for me.

Oh yay! That's amazing news. More money to spend on souvenirs!!! I will do. Hope your trip is amazing!!!

The first week in October is a holiday in mainland China. Most people get the whole week off. Hong Kong is a popular destination. I think the park will be crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter