• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first time epcot during the food and wine festival

Templemom

Mouseketeer
I plan on getting there at rope drop and staying til the end. My question is Do I plan on a couple hours at some point to do the booths and stuff and then continue touring the rest of the rides or 10 minutes here and there to try different booths in between the rest of the touring? Are the booths spread out through world showcase or all in one general area that I would have to back track to get to throughout the day?
So very excited!

Choose one or the other first, at least that's how I would do it. Start at Future World, then finish in World Showcase where almost all the booths are. :)
If you don't get all the rides that you want done, you can walk back after you browse food/wine, but you may be tired!

If rope dropping, concentrate on Future World at the front of Epcot until late morning as that is where the bulk of the Epcot rides are located & the F&W Booths in World Showcase don't open until approx 11am. F&W recently opened a few booths near the walkways into World Showcase (Chew, Terra, etc) and you could plan to do those first before immediately crossing into World Showcase. As we get closer to F&W's opening, many online sites will have maps showing the booth locations and linking to menus. Maybe do a bit of pre-planning to see which booths most interest you and develop your own personal plan of attack.

I plan on getting there at rope drop and staying til the end. My question is Do I plan on a couple hours at some point to do the booths and stuff and then continue touring the rest of the rides or 10 minutes here and there to try different booths in between the rest of the touring? Are the booths spread out through world showcase or all in one general area that I would have to back track to get to throughout the day?
So very excited!

Quite honestly, just plan your day at Epcot like you would if the festival isn't going on. Then, while there, if you see a booth you want to visit, do it. The booths are all over World Showcase and now have expanded into Future World so you will see many. I would also suggest getting an advance copy of the booths (many websites have them) and seeing what is available so you can see what you and your family would like. My husband and I would do that before we left home so if we were walking around World Showcase, we'd know where to get his pretzel stuff from Germany (which wasn't in the Germany pavilion).

You will have fun no matter what you do.

thanks!
I have already looked at the menus I found and will check as we get closer where my favs are located.
counting down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter