Finding Non-Park Dining

Letourneau

Earning My Ears
I have recently found out I will be going to Orlando next December! I will be going from the 26-30 and I need some dining ideas. I will be heading from park to park with a park hopper those days and I have some family members who want to go back to the hotel in the middle of the day. If some of them go back I do not think many of them will want to go through security and stuff just to get a bite to eat. I was wondering if there are any good dining restaurants that are near the Polynesian or on the monorail line. Thanks!

I have recently found out I will be going to Orlando next December! I will be going from the 26-30 and I need some dining ideas. I will be heading from park to park with a park hopper those days and I have some family members who want to go back to the hotel in the middle of the day. If some of them go back I do not think many of them will want to go through security and stuff just to get a bite to eat. I was wondering if there are any good dining restaurants that are near the Polynesian or on the monorail line. Thanks!

This question is best asked on the Main Dining forum, not here on the Dining Review forum.
You will get more answers there

Not sure if this is the right place...but there are lots of restaurants. Just look up dining st contemporary, Polynesian or grand Floridian.

Ohana in the Poly is one of the favorites for dinner - be sure to book at 180 days. It will also depend on ages and interests of family members. As PP mentioned you can check on the dining page under each resort and look for descriptions and menus, so you can see what fits best. You could also do some meals as a late lunch while in the parks before people head back, which gives you more to choose from - not sure if your family is going to all parks with you. You could also book a late dinner if they might like to go back at night for fireworks or shows. If you give more info. about your plans and family as you get more into it, we can give better advice!

We ate at the Grand Floridian Cafe in June and thought it was great. Great service and really good food - decent prices for Disney too. This is the one restaurant my DH specifically requested we return to next year.

If you want QS, I've had some good meals at Capt Cook's at the Poly for lunch & dinner. I particularly enjoy the Thai Coconut Meatball entree (not spicy IMO but a good blend of flavors). I also have had the pulled pork nachos which were good. You can dine at the tables inside or outside near the pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter