Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

This is an great thread - we are flying, but it'll still help keep my kids occupied during the wait at the airport and the flight. Thanks!! :flower:

I wish I'd known about this thread a few years ago when I was still teaching. I was always on the lookout for quick-and-easy printables to make activity books for certain holidays, or to use for seatwork if a student finished a class activity early, and needed something to keep them occupied while the rest of the students caught up. :banana:

Doing the nine day dance. These will really help with the plane trip! Thanks all!!!!!

mickeysaver said:
Well, being that my significant other is a child at heart and a major puzzle fan, I set out a few weeks ago to make her an activity book for our trip to WDW in September. I tried to stick to mostly Disney oriented stuff. As a test, I made up a copy for a co-worker for her trip to WDW last month and she said she really enjoyed it. I thought I would share the links with you so that you can make your own activity books for your road trip. I hope that someone out there enjoys these.

Word Search Puzzle Maker <create your own here> http://puzzlemaker.school.discovery.com/WordSearchSetupForm.html
mickeysaver said:
Thank you. What a great post! I've just spent the last 15 minutes creating puzzles from the first link. This is wonderful. Thank you sooo much! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

59 days and counting

We're going to Maine in a few weeks and it will be a 10+ long hour drive. These are great...and then there's WDW this Oct...love the themed ones!

I apologize if this may already posted on the thread, but I just found customizable calendars on the Disney Website and had to tell someone!

It won't let me post urls (I am too new I guess) but go to the magic artist section of the Disney site.

You can either print in color or have your kids color in b&w. We're using it as a countdown aid. Mickey's calendar has a plane "sticker" you can place on the date(s). Very cute and easy. We're going to place a small sticker on every day until the trip! Plus mark the first day of school, etc.

my thanks for this thread, I've got sooo much from it and printed some wonderful pages for the kids and put together travel journals that I'd love to do for myself! LOL my 19 teen year old got into it so helped me and it will be a wonderful surprise for the younger ones while traveling and visiting Disney.....

Merci beaucoup!

Hi all! I found some safety pics for the rides that can be printed as coloring pages on the official Disneyland site. There are 12 in all and they show Timon and Pumbaa in various situations. When on the main page for Disneyland, scroll down a little and on the left side click on Park and Resort Safety.

Holly

Jim5150 said:
Is there a way to subscribe to a thread without posting?

Thanks!

Yes, all you do is go to "Thread Tools" in the bar at the top of the thread. If you click the arrow, there will be a link to "subscribe to this thread" just click it.
:)

I just bought my DD the Birnbaum's Kids Guide and there was a very cute and fun segment in it called "who am I". I'll give you an example of how it worked... (I am making this up so I don't spoil the ones in the book!) Who am I??? 1. I am an experiment 2. They thought I was a dog 3. I have big ears and teeth. Who am I? Answer, Stitch of course... You could play this game anytime....or you could print out names of Disney Characters on paper and players would have to draw the name and think up the #1, #2 and #3 questions. The book by the way was a big hit with my DD age 8! :smooth:

My printer is getting a workout, too! I've printed customized stories with Disney characters and coloring pages, but my favorite items are the customized puzzles and word searches from discoveryschool! AWESOME!!! I made some for DS5, and even a harder one for DH, who loves these things. :sunny:

txmom522 said:
... I just found customizable calendars on the Disney Website and had to tell someone! ...We're using it as a countdown aid.
I did the same; I also found a small Mickey head paper punch at Michael's craft store, punched a bunch of these from black paper, and ran the punched paper through my xyron - They fit perfectly on these calendar squares!

DS5 has been counting down the days remaining every morning. In fact, this morning he looked at my (xyron) sticker strip of remaining Mickey stickers, and said, "Hey, Mama! Four plus four is eight!" (There were two rows of 4 remaining.) Aren't kids amazing???

And YEAH! Eight more days until our first vacation to Disneyland!!!

I just used the Stoybook Maker from Disney Magic Artist. I personalized a story for my two girls and the other two kids we will be traveling with. It'll be added as another little surprise for their goodie bags! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter