• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally, the Homosexual Agenda, in Five Words or Less

toto2

DIS Veteran
Here is a fun /interesting piece I just read , and I share it with you guys !

Finally, the Homosexual Agenda, in Five Words or Less (13 comments )
READ MORE: James Dobson, Supreme Court, George W. Bush

There's been a great deal of talk over the last few decades about something the reactionary far-right wing calls the "homosexual agenda." This agenda seems to have many differing and apparently, to the right wing, confusing points, so it's time to clear up exactly what the homosexual agenda is -- in five words or less.

Alan Sears, president of the ultra far-right group called the Alliance Defense Fund has written a book (titled, not surprisingly, The Homosexual Agenda) about the goals behind the gay activist movement, and reveals that the homosexual agenda is: to destroy the American family.

The Reverend Louis Sheldon, chairman of the ultra far-right group called the Traditional Values Coalition, has also written a book; his is named The Agenda: The Homosexual Plan to Change America. In it he describes the agenda blow by blow: how homosexual activists plan on recruiting children into the lifestyle, how they're undermining traditional marriage, and how they are criminalizing any public criticism. (The book was praised by former Oklahoma Congressman J.C. Watts, who said, "This powerful and hard-hitting book lays bare the reality and risks of the homosexual agenda.")

According to Sheldon, the homosexual agenda is, more or less, to destroy the country.

James Dobson, director of the ultra-far right group called Focus on the Family, says this: "For more than forty years, the homosexual activist movement has sought to implement a master plan that has had as its centerpiece the utter destruction of the family.... as well as...discrediting of scriptures that condemn homosexuality....granting of special privileges and rights in the law, overturning laws prohibiting pedophilia... indoctrinating children and future generations through public education...."

In other words, the homosexual agenda is: To destroy the entire world.

In the case of Lawrence vs. Texas (2003), the United States Supreme Court struck down the criminal prohibition of homosexual sodomy in Texas. Three justices dissented: now-retired Chief justice William Rehnquist, Clarence Thomas, and Antonin Scalia, who has been unsually public concerning his categorical abhorrence of gays. Scalia then wrote a blistering dissent in which he faulted the Court for having "largely signed on to the so-called homosexual agenda." In Scalia's view, the homosexual agenda is: the destruction of the universe.

How successful is this homosexual agenda? Let's see--the number of teenagers killing themselves because they think they are gay continues to rise; according to the Center for Disease Control/Massachusetts Department of Education Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 33 percent of gay youth will attempt suicide--gay teen suicide attempts are four times that of heterosexual youth. The National Council of Anti-Violence Programs' recently released report on violence against gays found that there was a 4 percent rise in violent attacks. (This as U.S. Senate Republicans have once again prevented a hate crimes bill from being passed). The Bush Administration is still trying to institutionalize gay bigotry by passing an amendment to the American constitution banning gay marriage. And so it goes.

So what really is the homosexual agenda? To destroy society? To conquer the world? To annihilate the galaxy? Well, here it is, finally, for everyone to see, in five words or less. The homosexual agenda: to live like anybody else.

From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gene-stone/finally-the-homosexual-a_b_20637.html

One of the comment was:

"2. All gay people need to do is make being gay a religion. Done deal. Tax free status. Special rights (beyond anything anyone in the gay 'community' (there's really no such thing) has ever asked for. The right to proselytize (I wasn't coming on to you, I'm just trying to share my religion with you). The rights to hate, love or do anything else under the full protection of law. Mostly, as Gene Stone has put it, the right 'to live like anybody else'."

Maybe this would a solution to all the problems gay people face in the USA !

I truly believe that the only Gay agenda that might be out there is let me live my life like everybody else. I am not Gay but am always amazed by those who feel that Gays have an agenda. It's like conspiracy theroies, they make really great conversation material but in reality none exsist. I mean really think about it most people, gays and heteros alike spend most of their lives trying to make a living, raise a family enjoy life and deal with all the curve balls that life throws at you. When in the heck are we supposed to meet in back alleys and dark rooms to come up with all these agendas and plots to take over some part of society or the world. I work in the energy business and we are constantly being accused of conspiring to raise prices and limit supply, yeah right, try fitting the CEO's of the oil giants in one place. Yankee stadium could not hold them and their egos. I think the Alledged Gay agenda is just somes groups way of classifying a group of people to make them an easy target.

Well, I must have missed the recruitment meetings when I was a teenagers, as did my son.

Ignorance breeds hatred, and that is about all I can see when I read "Gay Agenda", some ignorant person spouting hatred. I believe I have many close friends that are gay. I say I believe it because they have never indicated that they disliked me because I am not gay, some of them have confided their deepest fears and highest hopes in me, some of them have welcomed me into thier homes, we have vacationed together, they have offered more than just being friends. But I guess that is part of the evil plot, fool me, make me complacent, and then BAM....... wreck my marriage, turn my son gay, turn his GF gay, etc.

The more I read this crap from straight people, the more I hate them. Hate is a very strong word, but I can't think of anything else that fits.

"Don't hate me cuz I'm straight"
Put the hatred in the right direction, towards religious extremists.

There was a recruitment meeting?

Dammit.. I bet they handed out pamphlets that answered a lot of my questions too....

Arg.. I hate it when I miss important meetings.

It is ludicrous to think that gays and lesbians want to destroy families. We are products of families and we have families of our own. I am gay and pro-family. In fact, I cannot think of anyone I know who is anti-family. People who believe that we hate families don't remember that we are sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, grandchildren, neices, nephews, in-laws, moms, dads, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.

I suspect that the extreme right-wing labels us as a threat to families in order to detract from the high divorce rates among fundamentalist and evangelical Christians.

You know, in the usual sense I am clearly not anti-family; I live and breathe in a family of two partners, two adopted teens, and two border collies. But, the truth is I am, in a very real sense, anti-family. That is I am anti a conception of family that places it next to godliness, right next to apple pie, and motherhood. For example, it's interesting to note that Jesus has very little positive to say about families (e.g. let the dead bury the dead, who really is my family, mother - John, John - mother). Where am I going with this? Let me cut to the chase: I believe we all belong to the human family. Cutting the cloth any shorter than that always leaves someone outside looking in. I get this is hard - nea, impossible - to live out, but it is where I come down.

Nice post, toto2. The suggestion to make gayness a religion is brilliant.

I second your point, Viki. You are anti-exclusionary.

The homosexual agenda is to obliterate ignorance, or at least nullify its power, so we can all (gay, straight, etc.) be our best selves without fear.

I would like to take the credit for the "turning gayness into religion" thing , but it was a comment following the article. !

Those right-wing guys forgot to mention all the toasters we get as recruitment prizes. ;)

Hmmm ... The Homosexual Agenda? Didn't similar people used to use the "Elders of Zion" as justification of their prejudice against Jews?

To be like anybody else? I think not! Not sure about you people, but I'm still working on taking over the universe. Busy busy busy.

Ava said:
Those right-wing guys forgot to mention all the toasters we get as recruitment prizes. ;)

Didn't you hear? Collect 25 toasters you can turn them in for a Miata!

J

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

Tears For Fears

Uhhmmm <standing up > Hello , my name is Gary. I'M STRAIGHT. Do one of you fine boys want to give it a shot and see if you can turn me gay ? If the first one doesn't do it maybe another guy could......... We coud just keep trying to turn me from straight to gay. ;)

I swear it would be my first time with a man :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Boston5602 said:
Uhhmmm <standing up > Hello , my name is Gary. I'M STRAIGHT. Do one of you fine boys want to give it a shot and see if you can turn me gay ? If the first one doesn't do it maybe another guy could......... We coud just keep trying to turn me from straight to gay. ;)

Well , sent a picture first ! :rotfl2:

Boston5602 said:

Didn't your mother ever tell you it's not nice to be a tease? :p

I heard all it took was a little :cool1: Disco :cool1: music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter