FINALLY rec'd my MICKEY MAIL

oh me too. i will feel so better when i get all the mickey mail :goodvibes

still waiting, checked with the TA Thursday, she said she had our ME stuff, is waiting for the resort documents.

Maybe I'll hear from her on Monday? If not she will hear from me on Tuesday.

Shopnseven, we are at the Pop too. checking in late on the 6th out on the 16th, going to MVMCP on the 8th.

It's just one of those things, we all know Mickey has a GREAT BIG payment from us that we can see on the credit card, and we know he has to accept us when we come a knockkin, but until the ME envelope comes in... he is still holding the cards :goodvibes

We finally got ours yesterday with 24 days until arrival! Now I can begin to worry about something else. :dance3:

Seems like ppl are getting their Mickey mail later and later. I remember expecting it at the 45 day mark and I would get it before then. I have 49 more days to go, hopefully I'll get mine soon too! :wizard:

I leave in 3 weeks staying at SSR through a RCI exchange. Does anyone know if I'll receive DME luggage tags and a confirmation from Disney? I sent an e-mail asking but have not received a reply. I know I have to pay a $99 fee at check-in for transportation but this is supposed to include DME as well. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter