Finally; B2B Norway & Northern Europe - June 2015 - Loads of Photos

I would also like to thank you for this trip report! My husband and I are planning to do the same b2b cruises in 2017, and hiking pulpit rock was on my bucket list. Your descriptions and pictures for the port adventures are very helpful as well.

Your trip report looks amazing! I just started, but noticed your son's Crossfit shirt. Do you guys live Dublin?!? I lived there for several years, and actually met my husband there :)

Your trip report looks amazing! I just started, but noticed your son's Crossfit shirt. Do you guys live Dublin?!? I lived there for several years, and actually met my husband there :)

Lol, yes we do live in Dublin, Georgia. How funny is that. My husband grew up here and I grew up in Wrightsville, Ga. My son loved Cross Fit, but only could do it for that one summer break from College. He graduated with an Electrical Engineering degree from Auburn University and class just got to hard for him to put the time in.

Lol, yes we do live in Dublin, Georgia. How funny is that. My husband grew up here and I grew up in Wrightsville, Ga. My son loved Cross Fit, but only could do it for that one summer break from College. He graduated with an Electrical Engineering degree from Auburn University and class just got to hard for him to put the time in.
That's so funny! My grandfather was a physician at the VA, so they lived in the VA housing while he was practicing. He was the head of the Laurens County health department for several years after he retired from medicine. They lived on Ramsey right off of 80, and lived there until they both passed. I moved there in college to help them, and met my husband of 17 years now while waitressing at O'Willy's. I have nothing but all of the best memories of Dublin :)

Thank you so much for a wonderful trip report. We are thinking of taking either trip with our two young daughters. Do you feel like it was an adequate amount of time for each port call or would you recommend doing a land trip instead?

Thank you so much for a wonderful trip report. We are thinking of taking either trip with our two young daughters. Do you feel like it was an adequate amount of time for each port call or would you recommend doing a land trip instead?
I think you have adequate time. The trip was great, especially Norway.

Hi there, we were on the Fjords cruise with you. Did Alaska in May 2016. Planning on doing the Northern Europe 6/11 this year. Quick question for you. In Saint Petersburgh, did your excursion include the Church of Spilled Blood?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter