Final Payment date?

natale1980

"When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!"..
I booked the cruise some time ago not really knowing if we could go. Now it looks like a possibility since my DH got called back to work! :hippie: He works in construction so we don't know how long he'll be working.
ANYWAYS - anyone know the final payment date?

Thanks!
nat

I booked the cruise some time ago not really knowing if we could go. Now it looks like a possibility since my DH got called back to work! :hippie: He works in construction so we don't know how long he'll be working.
ANYWAYS - anyone know the final payment date?

Thanks!
nat

September 27, 2010. Hope things work out for you!

This date is for most categories. Suites will be due sooner than that - September 10.

I will probably call in the payment the beginning of September after my credit card billing cycle is over so that I don't overwhelm Tracy on September 27th.

I will probably call in the payment the beginning of September after my credit card billing cycle is over so that I don't overwhelm Tracy on September 27th.

Our payment team will appreciate that (I don't make the payments so it won't affect me).

Keep in mind if you are a previous cruiser, you can book excursions, Palo, spa reservations sooner than September 28, but only if you are paid in full.

Concierge & Platinum Castaway Club members - August 14, 2010
Gold Castaway Club members - August 29, 2010
Silver Castaway Club members - September 13, 2010
New cruisers - September 28, 2010

Our payment team can only process payments on these reservations on weekdays before 8:00 pm because this is a group and the Groups Department is only open on weekdays. If you wish to be able to do your prebooking on a weekend, please make sure your payments are received no later than 3:00 pm on Friday to insure that payment is applied before the Groups Department closes for the evening.

The reminder notices you will get from our office will be for the due date of September 27 for all staterooms and September 13 for all suites. We will not send out notices to remind you to pay in full before the date above for prebooking so if you want to make sure you are paid in full earlier, you should mark a date in your calendar that you want to make payment by. I would recommend that you make payment no later than Thursday evenings if you want to be able to book over the weekend so if there are any problems with your payment, there is time to remedy it before the weekend.

I think this is important enough to repost in a separate thread.

Technically Tracy does not process payemnts. That is Donna and her team in the New Jersey office ;)

ETA: And she beat me to it!

Was I wrong? I thought that was what John and Pete had said on a past podcast...

In general you are correct but with this group, I make all the deposits. I have to keep the inventory on the rooms straight so it is easier this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter