Favorite Princess?

Who is your favorite princess?

• Total voters

Definitely in the minority but I adore Snow White! Cinderella and Aurora are very close favorites though - I just realized the other day that they are Walt's original three which makes me love them even more! :lovestruc

I've always loved Belle, with Ariel as a close second. Not to mention their films have some of the very best soundtracks. (Go Alan Menken and Howard Ashman!)

My favorite is Ariel with Tiana as a close second. Elsa (I'll also include Anna seeing as they're sisters), Belle, and Cinderella make the rest of my top five. I do love the princesses as a whole, though!

Just finished watching Princess and the Frog, Tiana is totally my favorite princess seconded by Merida.

my favourite disney princess was always jasmine. i hated my white skin and wanted large eyes like hers and dark skin.

Belle seems to have it all. She is very smart, beautiful, brave, independent. The ultimate Princess in my book.

I love Belle because she matches the bookworm in me, but Merida is a close second!

Anna is the one I luv the best. She is a Free Spirit, kinda Ditzy, Kind, Caring, talkative, spunky, feisty, playful, adventurous, and imaginative. She is a lot like me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter