Favorite Place to People Watch?

BabkaGal

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone else had favorite places in WDW that they like to people watch. It is always fun watching the crowds go by, especially when they react to something fun or funny.

I personally love the jumping fountains at Epcot...the expressions of the kids are hilarious when they try to catch the water bursts and end up get soaked! :rotfl:

--Babka Gal

Once in a while we will take the time to get a really good seat for Spectromagic - the top of the train station. One must get there really early, so it's not for the "young and restless"! ;) However, it's a blast watching the crowds go by and kind of eavesdropping on parts of their conversations. I've met a lot of great folks up there too!

beccasmom said:
Once in a while we will take the time to get a really good seat for Spectromagic - the top of the train station. One must get there really early, so it's not for the "young and restless"! ;) However, it's a blast watching the crowds go by and kind of eavesdropping on parts of their conversations. I've met a lot of great folks up there too!

That is one of our favorite places as well!

Another great place is just about any bench around World Showcase. Great people watching spots.

This is one of the best things to do when DW and I go without the kids. They don't understand the fun of people watching. WS is on of the best locations. We will try the trainstation next time.

I enjoy sitting on the sidewalks at MK waiting for the parades to people watch. Watching the children is a wonderful experience.

How about the outside eating area/bar at the Tusker House? You can sit in the shade, have a bite to eat or a cold one, and watch the band or dancers(and the guests who join them :banana: ).

People watching-one of my favorite pastimes at WDW. I think one of my favorite spots is in front of Tony's at the MK. You can watch all the people rushing in in the morning, and watch all the people shuffle out in the afternoon. Another fun place is the porch by CBJ in Frontierland.

I love people watching in addition to the train station at MK I love sitting outside at Casey's and people watching.

There's a couple good places to sit and people watch....

MK - Walking out of the Haunted Mansion and on the left just before the entrance to Fantasyland are two wooden rocking chairs and sit and relax.

In Tomorrowland, sitting on the bench next to Carousel of Progress and relax. The only spot in tomorrowland where it is really not color.

Epcot - The cantina at Mexico

You just brought back a great memory. My then 21/2 DD was taking a nap in her stroller, my DH took DD4 and I got a Bass (I think) and sat on the bench right next to the R&C's outside stand. I sat there for at least 2 hr's listening to all of the tourists and some people in town for a convention.

A really relaxing peaceful memory. :wave:

Love those MK rocking chairs! Both the ones by HM & the ones in FL by Diamond Horseshoe....
This is a relatively new activity for me in WDW. I am just learning the joys of actually SITTING while in the Parks, lol.

On a train,in a plane,by my house,or with a mouse!! I LOVE to people watch,could do it anywhere.....however,my fav.spot are the benches infront of the Walt-Mickey statue,by the castle. I love to see how everyone is just blown away by all of it..... :wizard:

My favourite place has to be when Im sat waiting on the pavements for the parade in the town hall area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter