• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney/ Disney movie quote?

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas

and

Don't spend your time looking around for something you want that can't be found - Baloo - Jungle Book

This makes me smile every time I think of this quote:
th

"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!"
Yes it is Marie from the AristoCats. Just so much personality for animated characters in 1970.

I also like when Marie's brother says to her, "You're not a lady. You're nothing' but a sister".

Here are the two I use the most:

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Thumper's mom in Bambi. I don't know how many times I've told my kids that in so many situations this is really good advice. I've definitely followed this advice myself many times.

And I hate to admit it, but my kids get a smile on their face and get it when I say, "Life is full of tough choices." Ursula from Little Mermaid. This seems to come out of my mouth when they don't like their options, but really and truly do know what they need to do.

Not so much quotes as just favorite scenes:
When the fox and the hound meet and the hound sort of howls "I'm a Houuuuuuuuud dog" any time I see a hound dog I have to do that.
From Bambi when Bambi meets flower and says "purty flower" and all the rabbits just giggle away. Any time my son (who is 35 years old) sees a picture or figure of a skunk he will say "purty flower".
I cry every time I hear "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins. I don't know why but that song just makes me cry, I love it.

"Adventure is out there!" - Up

and

"Keep moving forward" - Meet the Robinsons

Two favorites from my two favorite movies. We actually have the Up quote framed and hanging up in our living room :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter