Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

Thanks!

On a side note, I think the Jalapeño Margarita deserves a mention from San Angel Inn or Maya Grill. Wish the margarita's weren't so pricey on property though. Am I alone thinking this?

Maya Grill's Margarita flight is fun!

I would love to try the Habanero Lime Margarita. Will be trying it next time we go! Looks like it is available at any lounge on property.

And I am a big fan of the Grapefruit Beer in Germany. Schofferhofer Grapefruit. Not a high alcohol content but it is delicious.

I got hooked on that beer last trip and buy it at home now. It always reminds me of WDW. The jalapeno margarita is good and worth a try, but I still prefer the avocado and yes, all drinks are a little expensive, but it's worth it.

I would really like to get my hands on one of the 'Hitchhiking Ghosts' Tiki glasses from Trader Sam's. Any idea when the Poly will be selling them?

Shrunken Zombie Head at Trader Sam's
Lapu Lapu at Tambu Lounge
Spikey Pineapple at the Oasis Bar/Grill
Citrus Frozen Grey Goose Slushie in France/Epcot
Jalapeno Margarita in Mexico/Epcot

I would really like to get my hands on one of the 'Hitchhiking Ghosts' Tiki glasses from Trader Sam's. Any idea when the Poly will be selling them?
They are really holding that close to the chest - they keep saying when they arrive.
They had about 20 or so for teh F&W event - but they wont sell those to you - I tried as did a few others :(

As for drinks - the reason for this thread - I really Enjoyed all the drinks at Trader Sam's except the Fog Cutter.
the fogcutter was like drinking sour grapefruit juice - Im wondering if it was improperly made - they were made in large batches for the behind the scenes at Trader Sams

+1.
I'm a huge fan of so many flights: scotch at Jocks Hangar bar, Margarita at Brown Derby, Organic beer at The Wave in Contemporary...

I loved the Margarita Flight at Brown Derby! Thanks for the other recommendations I've added them to my list to try!

They are really holding that close to the chest - they keep saying when they arrive.
They had about 20 or so for teh F&W event - but they wont sell those to you - I tried as did a few others :(

As for drinks - the reason for this thread - I really Enjoyed all the drinks at Trader Sam's except the Fog Cutter.
the fogcutter was like drinking sour grapefruit juice - Im wondering if it was improperly made - they were made in large batches for the behind the scenes at Trader Sams

:crazy2: That doesn't sound too appealing!

Oooohh I love this post! Even though I mainly only drink Grey Goose with soda and limes, some of my Disney specialty favorites in no particular order:
Grey Goose Citron - France / Epcot
Sangria - Mama Melrose / Hollywood Studios
Air Pirates Mule - Jock Lindseys Bar / Disney Springs
Snow Leopard Salvation - Nomad Lounge / Animal Kingdom

Definitely wanted to jump in on this post!! Here are some of my favorites
Dirty handpick gin martini from Miners
The silver peach manhattan from the brown derby
The maple bacon peach manhattan and the cucumber martini from flying fish
The Lapu Lapu from tambu tambu

Oooohh I love this post! Even though I mainly only drink Grey Goose with soda and limes, some of my Disney specialty favorites in no particular order:
Grey Goose Citron - France / Epcot
Sangria - Mama Melrose / Hollywood Studios
Air Pirates Mule - Jock Lindseys Bar / Disney Springs
Snow Leopard Salvation - Nomad Lounge / Animal Kingdom

Those are great ones! I just visited Jock Lindseys for the first time this year and loved it! I'll have to try the Air Pirates Mule on our next adventure!

Definitely wanted to jump in on this post!! Here are some of my favorites
Dirty handpick gin martini from Miners
The silver peach manhattan from the brown derby
The maple bacon peach manhattan and the cucumber martini from flying fish
The Lapu Lapu from tambu tambu

Thank you for jumping in! I love manhattan's and had tried the one at the Brown Derby, but the maple and bacon addition to the one at Flying Fish sounds awesome and I'll have to go try it out! I can't wait to see the restaurants updates either!

I'm heading to Disney Springs in a bit. any recommendations for unique drink? not into sweet drinks.

Raglan Road has a very nice beer selection.
Thanks for the suggestion. I went to Raglan but couldn't get up to the bar. Ended up at Jock
Raglan Road has a very nice beer selection.
thanks for the suggestion. I went to Raglan but couldn't get up to the bar. Ended up at Jock Lindsey's and had a couple of Air Pirates mules and they carried a pretty mean kick.

I'm heading to Disney Springs in a bit. any recommendations for unique drink? not into sweet drinks.

You probably already went, but if not Portobello has a pretty delicious drink menu. I don't think the Mediterranean Mule, the Cherry Noir or the Italian Manhattan are too sweet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!