Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

I just realized I've been happily following along but haven't made my own post yet. :upsidedow

My favorites:

Poly: Lapu Lapu or Backscratcher from Tambu Lounge

General Menu across property: Captain's Mai Tai, Banana Cabana, Classic Margarita, various craft beers offered at different locations

AK: Frozen Yak Attack from Quality Beverage window (right side of Yak & Yeti QS)
African Bloody Mary from Dawa Bar

HS: Sidecar from Brown Derby Lounge
Frozen Golden Margarita from Anaheim Produce

Epcot: La Fin Du Monde beer from Canada Popcorn Stand
Innis & Gunn beer from UK Beer Cart
Black Velvet Guiness/hard cider mix (not on the menu) from R&C Pub
Grand Marnier (orange) Slushie from stand in France
Frozen Italian Margarita from Gelato Stand in Italy
Oktoberfest from beer cart in Germany
Carlsburg from beer/snack cart in Norway
Cantaloopy from cart in China
Frozen Fiesta margarita from stand in Mexico
Avocado, Passion Fruit or Cucumber Margarita from La Cava

Mmmm! Great list!

***Tip: Drink lots of ice water & Pace Yourself throughout the day!***

Here are my favourite drinks that I've tried so far:
The Classic Margarita at La Hacienda de San Angel in Epcot (I tried the avocado and orange-mango fire and still prefer the classic, I guess I am a purist),
The Grey Goose Slushy in France
The Safari Amber on draft at Animal Kingdom's Dawa Bar
The sake martini at California grill
The Lapu Lapu at Ohana' at the Poly
My favourite: The Fuzzy Pineapple at Trader Sam's (who doesn't like dole whip topped with spiced rum?)

The sake martini sounds interesting! I'll have to give it a try!

Hmmmm lots of drink suggestions from the Poly...we might have to stop there before heading to MK for MNSSHP! I've always wanted to go back there...the last time I was in the Poly lobby was when I was 7!

Hmmmm lots of drink suggestions from the Poly...we might have to stop there before heading to MK for MNSSHP! I've always wanted to go back there...the last time I was in the Poly lobby was when I was 7!

That sounds like a marvelous plan! As others have mentioned you have to try the Lapu Lapu and pretty much anything at Trader Sam's!

Do you happen to know the prices on the drinks at the Tambu Lounge?

Here's what I found...

**This was taken from PartyThroughtheParks

Specialty Drinks only at Polynesian Resort

Lapu Lapu - $13.50
Myers's Original Dark rum and tropical fruit juices served in a fresh pineapple topped with Bacardi 151 rum.

Tropical Macaw - $8.75
Parrot Bay Coconut rum, Midori Melon liqueur, pineapple juice and cranberry juice.Lapu Lapu, Tropical Macaw, Island SunsetIsland Sunset - $8.75
Seven Tiki Spiced rum, Parrot Bay Coconut rum, melon and peach combined with our guava-passion fruit juice.

Backscratcher - $9.75
Bacardi Superior rum, Myers's Original Dark rum, and passion fruit juice topped with Jack Daniel's and a bamboo backscratcher.

Draft Beer
Yuengling, Bud Light, Kona Fire Rock, Kona Longboard
Bottled Beer
Corona, Corona Light, Blue Moon, Guinness, Sierra Nevada Porter, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Yuengling, Dos Equis, Stella Artois, Orange Blossom Pilsner, Kona Longboard, Kona Pipeline (winter months)

Thanks!

On a side note, I think the Jalapeño Margarita deserves a mention from San Angel Inn or Maya Grill. Wish the margarita's weren't so pricey on property though. Am I alone thinking this?

Maya Grill's Margarita flight is fun!

I would love to try the Habanero Lime Margarita. Will be trying it next time we go! Looks like it is available at any lounge on property.

And I am a big fan of the Grapefruit Beer in Germany. Schofferhofer Grapefruit. Not a high alcohol content but it is delicious.

Last edited:
HippopotoMai-Tai from Trader Sam's - plus the glasses it came in were adorable. Also loved the Orange Slush from the France Pavillion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter