Fantasy servers???

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Any suggestions on what servers to request on the Fantasy?? Anyone who really went above and beyond to make your dining experience special? Thanks

Nicola from Serbia. Best one in 10 cruises. We requested him for our next cruise, hoping he's still there.

Maureen - an assistant in 2015 - is amazing!!

Andre and his assistant Rex. We were a family of 23, including 6 young children. Our team was awesome. Now, whenever we get together for a meal, we all say "we miss Andre!"

We had Ozen (Turkey I think) as our head server and Rita (Hungry I think) as our assistant. I would not request Ozen again but Rita was fantastic!

Daniel was fantastic. My kids loved him. Same for Mitho. However, both are on vacation until August 2017.

We had Ozen (Turkey I think) as our head server and Rita (Hungry I think) as our assistant. I would not request Ozen again but Rita was fantastic!

Head servers always seem to have a kind of used car salesmen feel to them. But we've always enjoyed our servers and assisstant servers. And never had the same ones or even seen them again on other cruises within a year.(but have seen/had the same head servers)

Head servers always seem to have a kind of used car salesmen feel to them. But we've always enjoyed our servers and assisstant servers.
On our Fantasy cruise this past December, our head server was very helpful and outshone both the server & assistant server. And he never gave the "excellent" speech, unlike the server...

We adore Sheree! We have had her 4 times now and hope to see her again this summer.

Daniel was fantastic. My kids loved him. Same for Mitho. However, both are on vacation until August 2017.
My inlaws have had Daniel in the past, and when we sailed in May he was still there and remembered them (they cruised with us)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter