Fantasmic package

matt&jakesmom

DIS Veteran
I called and at a 4:20 ressie at Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. A bit early to eat, but I figure before Fantasmic start we can grab some popcorn, sit,relax and watch the show. I think I remember reading,however, that as the date approaches I can call and see if any later times are available. Is this true and if so when should I start calling. We are eating there on June 26. Thanks. :sunny:

I would call once a week as of right now, Increase to 2 to 3 times a week about a month out, and daily from 2 weeks out. Keep on calling from your room even after you have arrived.

Same scenario for me, but I leave in 18 days.

I think your best bet (without calling all the time) is to try a little less than 30 days out.

Just posted on another thread that I tried about 30 days out (and kept trying for a week) to change my date/time for my FDP reservation, and I finally was able to do so this morning (with my pick of times between 4 and 6 p.m., so it wasn't that someone had just called to randomly cancel - they obviously released more times).

HTH!

These ps seem sort of early. What time does Fantasmic usually begin? I guess I was under the assumption that it was something that was after dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter