Fantasmic opening weekend...

I thought about making a reservation at river belle to hold one. I remember last time just asking while there for the fantasmic package. Looking at times its either brunch or dinner now. I remember doing this for lunch though? Not sure if it'll work similarly for a brunch/dinner menu change.

I thought about making a reservation at river belle to hold one. I remember last time just asking while there for the fantasmic package. Looking at times its either brunch or dinner now. I remember doing this for lunch though? Not sure if it'll work similarly for a brunch/dinner menu change.
So last time they offered the dining packages River Belle was only open for lunch and dinner. If you did the lunch dinner package you got the early Fantasmic show and if you did dinner you got the late show.

Now River Belle offers brunch and dinner instead of lunch and dinner. I assume it will work similarly with brunch getting you the late show.

That is, of course assuming 1) Disney will offer dining packages and 2) River Belle will be one of the locations. I would think yes since River Belle is one of the least in-demand restaurants in the park and offering a dining package would get bodies in the door.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter