Fantasmic April packages

Heads up if you're holding a non-Fantasmic Sci Fi:

I had previously booked 2 non-Fantasmic Sci Fi ADRs. When I just looked for Fantasmic options for week of 4/17, no Sci Fi popped up so I booked Prime Time to replace my non-Fantasmic Sci fi.

But then I went back in to check again and my old Sci fi ADR time was now available as a Fantasmic option so I booked it!

Was able to snag Prime Time for my trip...of course alerts popped up in the middle of my workout... Glad they were finally released. Disney Dining/IT is a mess these days...

Well finally. I made one for Sci-Fi just because I haven't eaten there in years. Of course, now I have to figure out how to modify since I had to book for 2 and am only 1. I know it doesn't matter and I can just show up and tell them it's only 1 instead of 2 but I've read somewhere that its possible to modify it once the ADR is made.

Well finally. I made one for Sci-Fi just because I haven't eaten there in years. Of course, now I have to figure out how to modify since I had to book for 2 and am only 1. I know it doesn't matter and I can just show up and tell them it's only 1 instead of 2 but I've read somewhere that its possible to modify it once the ADR is made.
I tried this morning to change the 3 to one and the only option given was to cancel….I called Disney and was told to show up and tell them when checking in…then just for heck of it I went back via the app on my phone and was able to get a time 10 min later than my ADR and it gave me a choice between the times and I booked for the time for one guest…just lucky I guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter