fanny pack with water strap holder?

Ven

Earning My Ears
I thought someone had posted a link to a site where there were fanny pack with strap for water bottles on at least one side if not both. I'm looking for a REASONABLE priced one :)

I can't find that link now though :(

Does anyone have a good suggestion for one of these types of packs?? and where I can buy one??

I have normal fanny packs but I really really want one that I can strap a water bottle to.

Last year, we bought 2 fanny packs that came with a water bottle and a spot to put it in. The brand is Coleman and we bought them at Target. I think that they were around $12 each. They are made for children but the waist strap is pretty big. They are blue and purple but not too "kiddy" looking.
Hope this helps.

How about stitching a piece of elastic to your fannie pack
strap & hang your bottle off that.

Or: Looping a heavy duty elastic band around a pant belt loop & hanging your water bottle from that..

Easier still: One trip, I just placed my bottle between myself & fannie pack & it held just fine...

Another option, there are also water bottle straps that I got from a disney cruise, & are probably available elsewhere. It's just basically a long shoelace width strap with a piece of elastic on the end, that adjusts to the top of water bottle. This gizmo hangs across your chest (or over shoulder) to hold bottle abt hip heigth. I like it because the strap easily fits into a pocket when not being used. :smooth:

I just picked one up at Walmart yesterday. It's a fanny pack with a mesh pocket on one side to hold a water bottle. It was $6.00.

I just bought one last week from Eddie Bauer. It was $19.95. I may have to check out those found cheaper (above posts).

Originally posted by Rebecca12345
How about stitching a piece of elastic to your fannie pack
strap & hang your bottle off that.

Or: Looping a heavy duty elastic band around a pant belt loop & hanging your water bottle from that..

Easier still: One trip, I just placed my bottle between myself & fannie pack & it held just fine...

Another option, there are also water bottle straps that I got from a disney cruise, & are probably available elsewhere. It's just basically a long shoelace width strap with a piece of elastic on the end, that adjusts to the top of water bottle. This gizmo hangs across your chest (or over shoulder) to hold bottle abt hip heigth. I like it because the strap easily fits into a pocket when not being used. :smooth:
We have two of these from a previous Disney trip. We purchased them in Epcot and they are decorated with the Epcot country flags on the strap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter