• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Famous people who died before they reached 50

Rebecca Shaeffer

I cannot tell you how many times I have had to explain to co-workers who Rebecca Shaeffer is. Journalists frequently run vehicle license plate numbers to find out who owns a car, and in MOST states to this day it still includes the owners address. We get new people hired from out of state and they cannot understand why California no longer releases the owners address. I have to explain why California changed the law. Hard to believe it has been 27 years since she was murdered. Of course, most of the co-workers I have to explain this to aren't even 27 yet!

Very ironic the talk of Rebecca Shaeffer and now my FB newfeed is covered with articles of that young 22 year old singer from The Voice who was just shot and killed by a crazy fan. :(.

Pat Tillman

(some may not know the name, but if you're an American and old enough to remember 9/11 you should)

Very ironic the talk of Rebecca Shaeffer and now my FB newfeed is covered with articles of that young 22 year old singer from The Voice who was just shot and killed by a crazy fan. :(.
It made me think of Rebecca too. Sad!

Adam Walsh...big one! I was a kid and that story opened my eyes wide to stranger danger. Was really smart of my mom to allow me to watch all the news coverage on that.

Mr. Ed
mr.-ed.jpg

And probably those monkeys who were the REAL stars of Toby Tyler movies.
tobytyler1a.jpg

And of course, Sebastian Cabot's co-star from Family Affair, Anissa Jones as Buffy, who OD'd on cocaine, Quaaludes, and barbituates when she was 18.
images

(I don't care if I lose points for posting more than one :tongue:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter