family with 2 age groups

sportfan4

Earning My Ears
I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Orlando the end of March. There are 6 in our family. 2 boys ages 15 and 13, and 1 boy 9 and 1 girl 7... I 'm stuck in deciding on just doing WDW or Universal. or trying to combine both.. I will take suggestions. The older boys aren't very excited about a week at WDW. Has anyone been in this situation before. :)

I have a 9 yr old DD - daredevil - will ride anything and a DS 4. We are doing both parks (Univ and WDW) so we all get what we love most!

I'd say your kids can have fun at WDW. Just turn the older kids loose to do the parks themselves. But you can always run over to universal later in your trip is you get desperate.

Take the kids to Disney Quest. My kids love this place. It's fun for all ages. This is why my 20 yr old son is coming with us to disney in December. Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter