crystalbeaver

Canuck That Wishes To See WDW Again
This date is December 22.

Family is:

Tom - husband
Sherrie - wife
Heidi - daughter
Raymond - son

This was our EPCOT (every person comes out tired) day. We did the usual morning routine and was at Epcot nice and early. We started at the Innovations where Tom was picked as a contestant at the tree game. He was picked because he tried to nominate Heidi. It was really fun. We did the email thing which was fun and found everything else in innovations east and west interesting. Heidi was dying to do Ice Station Cool. She liked tasting all the different kinds of coke. Next we headed over to land pavillion and saw Circle of Life. Which was really good. We saw a 3D movie in another pavillion but I cannot remember its name right now. The kids enjoyed it anyway. We went to the living seas and saw the fish. We are a fish family and found this really neat. We spend quite awhile here. Then it was lunch and Tom insisted we go to Germany for lunch. We used to live in Germany so he wanted to relive some memories. Of course Germany is in the middle of the world tour, but to satisfy him he headed towards Germany and saw nothing else inbetween. After lunch, we walked slowly back towards where we were because we still had things to see there. At 3:00 it was ice-cream social time. It was really fun. While we were eating I took notice of how many people were there, hardly none. We saw Pluto, Mickey, Chip and Dale. This was our first meal (snack) character interaction and the kids loved it. I did the mistake of getting Chip and Dale mixed up. Dale showed me his fist, Heidi thought it was hilarious. We stayed here for almost an hour, it was fun and worth it. In the process, we ended up with 2 cups from the Garden Grill. After that we decided to walk the world section slowly. Heidi had a passport to fill up at all the countries, so this was our objective for almost the rest of the day until around 6:00 which TON started. We found the countries really interesting. Raymond loved the koi pond in Japan. Canada was a bore for us, but we still love those beavertails. In France I made Heidi talk in French. Heidi was missing the last day of school so she had to work some French into the day somehow. The acrobats in China were very interesting to watch and in Norway Heidi got the story of the troll. So she had to rub his nose before leaving their. In Mexico, which was our last country before the parade, Tom and I had some festive marguaritas. Very yummy. The parade was excellent. Well worth it. After the parade we had reservations at the Coral Reef. Unfortunately we were still stuffed from the German lunch and ice-cream so we never had dinner that night. Heidi and I headed over to test track. I was going to fast-pass it when a man gave Tom four fast passes for the ride that were due at that time saying that his family changed their minds about the ride. So Heidi and I went on the ride right then. Tom and Raymond did not go on the ride so Tom gave the other two passes away to a couple that were in the stand-by line. Test track was fun. The gas in the corrosive section was gross though. We went to a big gift shop after that, I think it was called Mickey Gear. Picked up some stuff then. By now it was 8:00 and the kids were getting too tired. We did not think that they were going to make it until the fireworks, so we headed back to the resort and called it a night. Naturally our window was decorated with stuff found around the room. Heidi races back to our room to be the first to check this out nightly

I am thiking of this for our next trip, but heard others say that they never even saw 1 character. My husband is a G.M. employee so we got to walk right on TT, it was great. My families reaction to the Canadian pavillion sounds the same as your families. Mom this is where we live, why are we here.

Like I mentioned, there was hardly anyone else there. We had Pluto, Mickey, Chip and Dale and because there was hardly anyone there all four characters came to our table several times. The sundaes were good and big. I do not think that any of us totally finished it. It was a little pricey, but what in WDW is not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter