Fallout on Amazon

For anyone that enjoys this show and hasn't played it already, I 100% recommend Fallout New Vegas. Probably the best written game in the series IMO. Signed - someone who has only played New Vegas and nothing else.

If you have a PC, you may need to install mods to improve performance but I can help anyone with that if they need it.

We love love love this show! My teen DD, who rarely leaves her room when she’s home and certainly very rarely hangs out with us, loves it too. She actually has been watching this with us and enjoying it. That hasn’t happened since “The Last of Us” lol.

I’m like 3 episodes in, and it’s so incredibly well done. Amazon knocked it out of the park with this show. It’s just so great with the acting, world building, and natural tension, and huge questions that everyone wants to get answers for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter