****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help I just found this thread and we are leaving for our firsr Family trip in 11 days, my ds (4) would literally wet his pants if could recieve a postcard from MM. who Am I kidding I would be so excited too!!! :earboy2:

I will be there 4/21-4/29 so I can send out 5-10 post cards myself just pm me and I'll pack your address.
Thanks
chersheyb ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsboy:

I have already posted the dates for my upcoming trip, but wanted to do so again in case anyone wants a card sent. I have only received 2 requests and I am willing to do a few more. I'll tell you what I can do 10, so if anyone needs any please let me know soon. I leave in 17 days!!

Take Care,
Dana

1. Thanks to all the Fair Godmailers who sent the cards to my wife who is carrying our baby-to-be. You really made her day.

2. We will be in WDW from April 30th - May 7th. I want to return the favor.

Please PM me and I will send out cards for the next 5 or so people when we are there. Please be descriptive on what kind of card, to who or whom, anything special you want the card to say, and the address to mail it.

Thanks

I am going May 24 - June 2 and would be glad to send out a few cards. Just PM me if you want cards sent around that time.

Alright, I am at 8!! I can do two more. Leaving April 29th thru May 2nd. If you need a couple let me know. I may be willing to do a few more if you have more than 2 children. Let me know soon so I can get everything ready!!

Take Care,
Dana

If anybody wants me to send them a postcard I am going June 2nd. I know that is still 49 days but hey I can plan for the post cards now. :) (Got Disney on the brain)Just PM me.

My dates are June 1st through June 6th. I can sent out about 6-8 of them if anyone is interested. :teeth:

Alright I have my 10 for my trip. Everyone who PM'd me your cards will be on their way when we go!!

Dana

alecam said:
My dates are June 1st through June 6th. I can sent out about 6-8 of them if anyone is interested. :teeth:

You are soo sweet to do this! I have two nieces that will be visiting WDW at the end of August and are soooooo excited about it. If you could send each of them a post card they would be thrilled! I would be glad to return the favor, if you want, when we visit at the end of August.

Please let me know if you have any left to send.

Lisa

We will be @ WDW from April 30th - May 7th if anyone needs a Fairy Godmailer.

Just send me a PM.

Thanks

We just got our cards today!! My daughter is soooooo excited now that Cindy (Cinderella of course) sent her a card. We also have cards for the other 3 children who are joining us. My daughter jumped for an hour and had to call every family member to tell them about her mail!!

I already have 5 or 6 names for my April trip but I will DEFINITELY ask again for my October trip. My DD4 was so excited and I would love to share the feeling!

My family and I will be at Disney on May 14-21st if anyone would like a postcard sent to their child Please let me know. I would love to send out some postcards. Someone is sending my daughter one for when we go so I would love to make someone elses child as happy as mine will be.
Thanks Traci

We will be there arriving June 17 and will leave the morning of the 23rd. PM me if you'd like for me to send any postcards to your kids. I can do 6. Someone is sending to my DD's before our trip, so I'd love to be able to pass on the magic for someone else! :wizard:

If you are interested please PM me with your child's name and address. I am working on gathering a list of DISers who want to make a child's day!!

I am now paying if forward--it made my daughter's day to receive a card from WDW!!! :earsgirl:

Don't we have a Fairy Godmailer thread over on the Families board? I would hate to duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter