****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Brika, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finniecat

Finniecat Earning My Ears

We will be in the parks the weeks of June 27 - July 11 - if anone needs messages send up to three let me know and I am all over it for you.

love spreading Disney magic - nothing feels better!

2. rescuetink

rescuetink DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W

I have my FGM for my kids!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo.................

We'll be there at the same time!! We arrive May 6 and leave May 14!!
    PM me and we'll add you!!! But we won't be there till May 8th!! After the birthday on the 2nd!!

PM me and we'll add you too!!

Then we're full!!!
    :goodvibes

3. danielle&aidan

danielle&aidan Earning My Ears

Oooh oooh, I want to play!
    We're leaving in a couple weeks, so if anyone is going in the next few days, my 3 year old would LOVE to get a postcard before his first trip. I know I'm cutting it close, but I just saw this.

We'll be there April 13th and would definitely make this happen for a few other kiddos!

4. Avatar

Advertisement

5. danielle&aidan

danielle&aidan Earning My Ears

Our trip timing would work out great for you! My post count is too low to send you a pm (lol, I've been lurking since day 1 of planning this trip). We get there on th 13th. If you pm me your info, we'd love to make some magic happen for you!

6. mcgypsy

mcgypsy Mouseketeer

Wow - there certainly are a lot of people going right after me! I am so sorry to
    say that I cannot do any additional "Fairy Godmailings". I have committed to 15 and am not sure I could really do any more. I hope everyone finds a Godmother!
    Enjoy your upcoming trips!
    Mary

7. soccermomof3

soccermomof3 Mouseketeer

YAY!!!!! Got my FGM today!!!!!!

We wil be in the World June20 - June 28.

So I can do 5. Just pm me!!!!
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

8. breick

breick DIS Veteran

Jade C...sent you a PM. Thanks.

9. breick

breick DIS Veteran

philschrek...I sent you a PM. Thanks.

10. jennk1425

jennk1425 Mouseketeer

We will be going to WDW on April 25-May 1. I'd love to be a Fairy Godmailer to someone! Please PM me with your infor if you haven't gotten a FGM yet.

Do you think my DS2 is too young to understand if Mickey sent him a postcard?

11. Bridge203618

Bridge203618 Mouseketeer

When will he be 3? I don't think it is too young. If he is really interested in something/someone I think the idea of him getting a postcard would be magical, especially once he sees MIckey and realizes that is who he got the postcard from! Think of it is a letter from santa. I know my DD was excited to get a letter from sAnta when she was just over 2.

12. jennk1425

jennk1425 Mouseketeer

He will be 2yrs, 3 months when we go. Is there anyone going this week or next who could mail him a card from Buzz (first choice) or Mickey?
    Thanks!

13. pasofan

pasofan Mouseketeer

14. fairyprincess1

fairyprincess1 Mouseketeer

We are leaving for WDW on the 10th... Would that make it in time? If so I would be happy to do this.. PM me with the details

15. kscwgirl

kscwgirl Earning My Ears

I just PMed you Amanda!!!

16. kscwgirl

kscwgirl Earning My Ears

We will be in the World from June 14th to the 21st. I would like to be a Fairy Godmailer for up to 8 children.

Please PM me your info and what kind of postcard you want and a general idea of what you would like the card to say!!

This is possibly the coolest thing ever.

17. Sherrypooh

Sherrypooh Wishing I was in my happy place

I just got back a few days ago. While there, i was a fairy god mailer. I want to let people know, post cards are hard to find! There are a few but the assortment that used to be disney is no longer there. I had a very hard time getting the correct characters, and sometimes just had to send what I could find. I only mention this because I know I had to disappoint some people. I for example could not find pooh or eeyore. I appologize to anyone who I sent the wrong thing, but also wanted to mention this for anyone who is going down too.

18. Racemom17

Racemom17 Mouseketeer

I will be in Disney World from the 15th to the 20th of April.

Let me know if you need a FGD to mail your little one a message from the happiest place on earth.

Can do up to 5, and will mail out no later than the 20th...so plan accordingly for the dates you will be departing.

19. jennk1425

jennk1425 Mouseketeer

So, where is a tried and true place to find postcards at the World? MK: city hall or just giftshops? Emporium?

20. mcgypsy

mcgypsy Mouseketeer

The biggest selection of postcards I found was in the little gift shop downstairs at the Grand Floridian. The place by the restaurant had some packs with like 10 or so to a pack that had a variety of characters. I also had good luck in the shops on main street - the big one on the left that connects all the way down to Casey's.
    At AK, I buy mine in the shop right across from the exit to It's Tough to be a Bug!

I have cheated a little this time and bought some at the Disney Store here so I could do them on the plane and mail them as soon as I get there. Some of the kids I'm doing are going so soon after us that I didn't want to take a chance on not getting them there in time.

WE LEAVE TODAY!!!! HAVE GREAT TRIPS EVERYONE!

21. Millie12591

Millie12591 DIS Veteran

I think this has been answered already, but I'll go for it again. :goodvibes Some places mentioned are the shops down Main Street on the left hand side, the one's that go all the way through until you hit Casey's. The gift shop outside of the restaurant in the Grand Floridian, and the shop across the way from It's Tough to be a Bug, as you exit the attraction. Also I mentioned Mouse Gears in EPCOT. Hope this helps everyone out. :goodvibes

Did you get any responders? And when will you be there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.