****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I would love if someone would be willing to mail one to my Daughter (we will leave the 18th of June) I would be willing to mail one out in return (June 20-26) to someone in need

I would love if someone would be willing to mail one to my Daughter (we will leave the 18th of June) I would be willing to mail one out in return (June 20-26) to someone in need
We are going 5/30-6/5. If you would like us to send one to your DD, please PM her name, age, address and what characters she likes. We would love to pay it forward!

We are going 5/30-6/5. If you would like us to send one to your DD, please PM her name, age, address and what characters she likes. We would love to pay it forward!

Thank you! I will pm you now

If anyone needs one sent (June 20-26) Please pm me :)

When are you going? We are going in July if you would like one then- pm me! :goodvibes

I wont be going until next year but I want a post card from "Mickey and Gang (or friends) that says "We miss you! Come back and visit us soon!"

I am hoping if this comes in the mail it would help motivate my kids into saving money for our trip.

Ok... horrible news here. My trip is canceled! :sad1: Due to having to get a new A/C system, we can't afford our mini-trip. I don't think I have any cards that I promised out yet. I know I have several coming and I will pm you guys - if anyone still wants to write Davy, and I am sure he would love it, just make it a "We miss you" or "Hope to see you at Christmas!" type card now... *sniff, sniff* We are going to try to save up for Christmas now, but we are blown out the water for summer- our new heating/air system is gonna be $7700!!!! :headache: I sooooo don't have that kinda money, so financing it is! (Ok... more info than anyone here really ever wanted to know... but I am venting and it feels good!)

Ok... horrible news here. My trip is canceled! :sad1: Due to having to get a new A/C system, we can't afford our mini-trip. I don't think I have any cards that I promised out yet. I know I have several coming and I will pm you guys - if anyone still wants to write Davy, and I am sure he would love it, just make it a "We miss you" or "Hope to see you at Christmas!" type card now... *sniff, sniff* We are going to try to save up for Christmas now, but we are blown out the water for summer- our new heating/air system is gonna be $7700!!!! :headache: I sooooo don't have that kinda money, so financing it is! (Ok... more info than anyone here really ever wanted to know... but I am venting and it feels good!)

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your AC. We had to get a new one a few years ago and that $5K+ knocked the wind out of our sails, too.

But at least you'll be cool this summer ... and Disney will be there for your next trip.

I posted earlier, but it is now several pages back. We are going June 9-13 for Star Wars Weekend. Send me your information if you want us to send your kiddos postcards.

Been awhile since I checked in on this thread. I have some postcards to send already but would love to send some more if anyone still is looking for FGM. We will be there May 16-22 for a MAW trip for my son Tyler. I think we have a few cards coming but this is such a big deal for my boys that if anyone else still wants to send cards, please PM me and I will send you info!

I can probably send about 6-8 more cards so get me your info!!!

Hugs...

My kid's cards arrived today and they are SOOSOOOOOOOO Excited - the look on my daughter's face was AWESOME!!!! :lovestruc
Thanks you to our Fairy Godmailer - you spread the Disney magic all the way to Texas.

I will be in the parks from June 29 - July 6. If anyone would like us to send some cards - up to 3 let me know and I will be happy to get on it for you.

LOVE THIS! :cheer2:

We are going in a mere week and a half, and if anyone is there, or in the next few days, I would love for my girls to get one! I am not sure how to PM since I am new, but would love to pay it forward to the 1st 5 who let me know! Instructions to pm (or see pm's) would be good too!:littleangel:

Hoping you can help!

We are there May 13 - 23!:cool1:

I will be there June 5-9 and would love to add to the magic, I'll mail four postcards.....pm me your address

We are going in a mere week and a half, and if anyone is there, or in the next few days, I would love for my girls to get one! I am not sure how to PM since I am new, but would love to pay it forward to the 1st 5 who let me know! Instructions to pm (or see pm's) would be good too!:littleangel:

Hoping you can help!

We are there May 13 - 23!:cool1:

So I figured this all out if anyone wants to pm me!

Is anyone going in mid-late July that would be willing to send a card to my kids?
We're travelling in August, and haven't told them. It's our first visit, and I think it would be fun for them to get an "invitation" from the mouse or Cinderella to come and join them!
I'd love to pay it forward if anyone is traveling in September...:wizard:

Thank you, philschrek!!! We have received all our cards and all the girls loved it. Ashley was thrilled that Tiana knew she was coming.:lovestruc Kim, the mom of the other girls, was surprised they were handwritten. I think she was expecting a preprinted card. Her girls loved their cards, too.

Thanks for spreading the magic.:worship: I can't wait to send my pixie dustpixiedust: Only 20 more days!:banana:

I would be willing to send out 5 postcards. Our dates are August 21-29. My niece's daughter is 5 yrs old and just loves the princesses. I'm also looking for a FGM to pay it forward.

When my children were younger, we didn't have the disboards. My youngest is 17 yrs old. He would not appreciate this. Now that we have little ones coming along, I'm back into obsessive planning mode!

thanks!

If there are people still doing this, it would be GREAT! :thumbsup2 My DS5 and I will be there from May 19-26.:banana: If someone could send him a card ASAP that would just make this extra special! :rotfl: I am taking him for his birthday and he's never been on a vacation before. Let me know if anyone can do this! :cool2:

We'll be visiting WDW 6/26 - 7/2 and can send out 6 postcards while there. PM me if interested and we'll be more than happy to share the magic. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter