****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

My family will be going to WDW Dec 4th-9th to celebrate my daughters 3rd birthday and 1st wdw trip and I would love it if someone could send 1 card for me. I will be happy to pay it forward when I am there :)

Thank you!!
We will be going Jan 22, my 5 yr old DD is going for her first trip- if you are able to send one for me I would gladly pay it forward. Let me know if you are still available if you haven't already agreed to send to someone else. Thanks!

Anyone going to Disney this month and willing to send a postcard to friends of ours? They are taking their little girl (5) on her first Disney trip next month. PLEASE!!!!! :)

My family will be going to WDW Dec 4th-9th to celebrate my daughters 3rd birthday and 1st wdw trip and I would love it if someone could send 1 card for me. I will be happy to pay it forward when I am there :)

Thank you!!

Can you send a postcard to my co-workers little girl while you are there? They are going on their first trip in January :)

Our family is going to WDW January 21st - 28th....I can send postcards!!! I usually actually have the characters sign the postcards to make it even more special. Let me know ;)

We're arriving 2/4 - would love for my kids to get a postcard in January before their very first DisneyWorld trip! (happy to pay it forward)

Hi, will anyone be there Dec or Jan willing to send my two girls postcards from a princess? (any princess will do, preferably 1 postcard for each but if that's too much we could do both girls on one postcard too) TIA

We will be there in February and will gladly pay it forward.

We will be going in March and I would love to get a postcard to surprise my nephew with with that says something about seeing him next month. (He's 5 and doesn't know we are going yet!)

We will be going in March and I would love to get a postcard to surprise my nephew with with that says something about seeing him next month. (He's 5 and doesn't know we are going yet!)

I'd be happy to send your nephew a postcard. PM me with his name and info. We'll be there Presidents week.

Hi all! I'm bringing 2 kids to WDW for their first visit on February 21st. Any chance someone could send them postcards from Moana and R2D2 before they leave? They would be thrilled, and I'll pay it forward while I'm there. PM me for addresses if you can help!

This is such an amazing idea!
My little boy will be turning 1 this February, and I wondered if anyone would be willing to send a post card to him? We are in Ontario, Canada tho, so I do understand if this goes beyond.
We will be going to WDW Dec 3rd to 9th, and I'd be more than happy to send out a postcard for someone.
Thank you

I would love to be apart of this. Could someone explain exactly what I'd do. I go to Disney and from Disney I'd send a child/children postcards from there. Could someone post an example of what they've received / sent? I can use this entire year to try and gather supplies to send out a bunch while we're there this November.

Our family is going to WDW January 21st - 28th....I can send postcards!!! I usually actually have the characters sign the postcards to make it even more special. Let me know ;)
I see you're there now, so I may be too late. We will be there February 23rd. Any chance you can get a postcard off to my three kids? I'll share details and info if this is something you are able to do.

This is such an amazing idea!
My little boy will be turning 1 this February, and I wondered if anyone would be willing to send a post card to him? We are in Ontario, Canada tho, so I do understand if this goes beyond.
We will be going to WDW Dec 3rd to 9th, and I'd be more than happy to send out a postcard for someone.
Thank you
I will send your little one a postcard! Message me if you are interested:):):)

I have a young man visiting for the first visit ever the first week in March. Is anyone able to send out one postcard? I know it is very late notice, I apologize

Good Evening,

My family and I will be visiting WDW for spring break Mar 9-14, it is all of our first visit. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to my 8 year old daughter? Sorry for the late post, just finding out that this was actually available. And of course, I'd be willing to pay it forward when we visit

Thanks

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter