****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Oh well if you are going to be in Orlando at the same time then it would be nice to have someone to say hello to. We will be doing universal too and I have been before so you will love it xx
It would be great! You have to post ten times and wait an hour or so before it registers you made ten posts before you can PM. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so I'll be happy.

I still haven't had anyone request one for me to send one to. We will be there mid August and
I would love to send one to create a little pixie dust...pixiedust:pixiedust:

Sorry I'm new at this... I will be @WDW sept 11-18.... I would love to send some "Magic'. If anyone can send my neices & nephew (3 cards)... please pm me. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I will be going to Disney in November. First on the cruise and then to the parks from the 11th-20th. I would love it if someone would send my granddaughter a post card. We will be there to celebrate her birthday and she would love a postcard from any princess (Elsa is her favorite) or character. I will gladly pay it forward when I am there in the fall.

Hello, I will be going to Disney in November. First on the cruise and then to the parks from the 11th-20th. I would love it if someone would send my granddaughter a post card. We will be there to celebrate her birthday and she would love a postcard from any princess (Elsa is her favorite) or character. I will gladly pay it forward when I am there in the fall.
I can't PM you, but if you email at timmygrape@gmail.com with her name, age and who she likes I will send off a card
to her when we are there in August. Just know tho, I haven't seen any postcards with Elsa on them.
I will do my best tho...We only have 58 days until we are in the magic pixiedust:

Hello all! I would love to be a Fairy Godmailer! I will be at WDW Sept 8-13 so PM me if you need someone :)
(or if you don't have message capabilities, you can reply to this and I will give you my email :) )

Hi, all. My daughter and I are traveling to Disney World at the end of July. Would anyone be willing to send her a postcard from a princess? Thank you!

I still haven't had anyone request one for me to send one to. We will be there mid August and
I would love to send one to create a little pixie dust...pixiedust:pixiedust:

My boys are both WISH kids(my oldest son got a wish from Make A Wish years ago- a service dog named Max) and my youngest is going to be granted a WISH in the next few months. If you would like to send him a card when you go in August he would LOVE that! His wish is to meet MAGIC MICKEY (the wizard mickey from Fantasia)!!! He just turned 8 yesterday and Disney is all he talks about! I am just about to get PM priviliges. LOL. Thank you❤️

My son and I are going to Disney in September. The 13th through the 20th. I would be willing to send postcards to those that would like some. I did this before and it was super fun.

I know that he's a little older than the normal 'kid', but we are really in need of some pixie dust. So if anyone is willing to send him a postcard I would love it. His favorite characters are Stitch and Mickey.

I am going to WDW on the 28th June for two weeks with my son, so I would be more than happy to send out a few cards to people who are still looking. I would ideally like to send one to someone who has not been able to find someone to do this for them rather than send out another one to a child that has already received xx
I'm taking my girls the end of August and would love to have cards sent to them if you are still available. I do not know how to PM or if I have that ability. My email is cnolett@gmail.com if you are still available.

Looking for some Disney Magic if anyone could please help, My Grandson at 10 months loves Buzz and Woody we are throwing him a big Toy Story First Birthday Party August 20th. I would like if someone would please send a post card of Buzz or Woody or both but I'm not pushing it for his first Celebration. I will be at Disney next year and will return the favor to other children as well I believe in paying forward. Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter