Fairly last minute reservations

julie28

Earning My Ears
planning a last minute trip to Walt Disney world in December. Unfortunately a lot of the restaurants we want to try are already full (Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, BOG lunch).

Looking for people's experiences of how often reservations open up for these places? I'm already keeping an eye on the cancelled reservations thread!

We'll have a great holiday regardless but would be nice to get the reservations we want!

Best bet to check out the cancelled thread. I also set up the Touring Plans reservation finder for some ADR's. Also, you may have better luck at the 30 day mark for cancelling packages. Just keep checking.

Touring Plans reservation finder is great. Got every single reservation I was looking for except Akershus.

what's the best strategy for securing a cancelled reservation. online? calling? what time of day?

what's touring plans reservation finder? sorry if it is a dumb questions. we're also doing a last minute trip week after Thanksgiving and rushing to book.

what's the best strategy for securing a cancelled reservation. online? calling? what time of day?
Keep checking online several times daily - i'be managed to get 1900 park fare, akerhaus and BOG lunch that way.

what's touring plans reservation finder? sorry if it is a dumb questions. we're also doing a last minute trip week after Thanksgiving and rushing to book.
I only found out about it on here but is pretty useful. Sign up to touring plans.com,gives crowd calendars and touring plans for each park but also the option to select 2 restaurants which they will check for availability and notify you be e-mail and or text if they become available.

So my last minute trip plans are going pretty well.

So far have lunches at Tusker House, Akerhaus, BOG and Garden Grill and dinners at 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace and the candlelight processional package for Tutto Italia.

Also have coveted Fastpasses for frozen ever after and SDMT.

Going early December so before the Christmas rush but think doing pretty well for starting to plan at less than 60 days out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter