F&W pics....&....TS Restaurant Reviews

I agree...I was anxious to try the soup everyone raves about.....I found it horrible. DS didn't like either but DH did.

It was one of the worst soups i've tried to be honest. :sick: Oh well, it was nice to refresh my memory as its been a while since i originally tried it. At least now I know.

You know which soup is really good?? Biergarten....i think it was cream of asparagus? or potato leek? Whatever it was, I absolutely LOVED IT! :goodvibes

It was one of the worst soups i've tried to be honest. :sick: Oh well, it was nice to refresh my memory as its been a while since i originally tried it. At least now I know.

You know which soup is really good?? Biergarten....i think it was cream of asparagus? or potato leek? Whatever it was, I absolutely LOVED IT! :goodvibes

I may get shot for saying this, but honestly the Le Cellier soup looked like leftover bacon grease someone had saved and warmed up just a tad.....and tasted about the same, so I'm not sure that isn't how it's made :crazy2:

I may get shot for saying this, but honestly the Le Cellier soup looked like leftover bacon grease someone had saved and warmed up just a tad.....and tasted about the same, so I'm not sure that isn't how it's made :crazy2:
ha ha, you nailed it actually! Thats so true! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter