"Extreme Frugalness???"

She replanted the flowers from her mothers garden to the front of her house.

When I moved, I took some of my Hasta's & other bulbs with me. They were huge & 1-2 plants divided up into dozens! Besides, I liked those varieties! :)

They are now huge & I share them with friends when I divide them.

Thankfully my oldest is big into sports and prefers a buzz cut; since he typically wears a hat none of his friends notice/care that he doesn't have a real haircut.
So, if any of you want to save money on a haircut, stop on by!!! :banana:

What's a fake haircut?:confused3 :rotfl: I learned how to cut hair in high school and cut my fams hair.....it was hard learning the "curly head teen cut" for ds14,but I figured it out!:scared1:

I almost never buy new clothes. I'll generally only buy something if the absolute need arises.

the other day my mom said to me "you really need to retire that shirt". she is not one to "waste" money on clothes, but she said "you are the only person i know who still wears shirts you've had since you were in middle school". i'm 27... and the shirt was a hand-me-down to begin with. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter