• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Ticket for MNSSHP on Aug 30; looking to make a friend to take with me!

Puritysan

Gettin jiggly~~
Hi there! So I have an extra ticket for MNSSHP on the 30th of this month and decided to make a full day of it (sun up to sun down and beyond???); But unfortunately I am solo here. So I'm looking to make a friend and share some pixie dust with someone! 🥰

I'd be up for it if you don't find anyone else. It's been years since I went hard at a Disney park. Always open to meeting new people.

Hey - I'd also be super interested if onegai or someone else doesn't work out (I went to PM you but couldn't). I'm in Indiana but could head down for the day (that'll be my birthday week; so I'm always looking for reasons to skip town :P )

I'll be there, probably with some other Dis people. Look on Facebook "Unofficial Dis Family Reunion". Really great bunch of people; I enjoyed hanging out with them last year. I am sure that you will be welcome.

Hi there! So I have an extra ticket for MNSSHP on the 30th of this month and decided to make a full day of it (sun up to sun down and beyond???); But unfortunately I am solo here. So I'm looking to make a friend and share some pixie dust with someone! 🥰
If you decide to sell your extra Ticket I would be interested in purchasing it from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter