Extended Evening Hours in MK

traveler_t

Earning My Ears
Visiting in the busy presidents day week with two kids (5, 7). We have the opportunity for Extended Evening Hours (9pm-11pm) in MK. How effective are those hours? Same as early entry? Good for kids? Wonder if we should somehow plan to do it with small kids even though they'll be a bit tired (they do not nap). Also it's on the same day we'll see Fantasmic in HS (it's the only 8pm show day) and do MK early hours in the morning so might be long day but possibly only way around during such a busy week. Will also add that we only go for "non-scary" rides if that is a factor.

I've only done EEH at Epcot, but it was great. Everything was a walk on, including the popular rides like Guardians and Ratatouille, so we were able to ride a lot in only 2 hours. I don't know if moving over from HS for it would be worth it for you though. If Fantasmic is at 8 then will end around 8:30, and then there's a pretty long walk out in a packed crowd which will take time. Then you'd have to get to MK and there isn't really a direct route there from HS so transportation will take up a chunk of your time. I would probably only do the EEH if I were already in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter