Even Miracles Take a Little Time -A March 2017 PTR-

Coming over from my PTR! I love, love LOVE your movie nights! That is one of my favorite aspects of planning a trip to get everyone excited to go. Since I'm only doing a solo trip, I hadn't really thought about doing any, but hey...who DOESN'T want some Disney food?
:welcome: Thanks for joining! Thanks, and we love our movie nights too!

Personal update: We sold our house today! It was only on the market for 1 day!!!! This move is starting to get real, real fast!

79 days until WDW!!!!

FANTASTIC! I know that having your house sell so fast really takes some stress of you. Great news! We sold our house in eight days and I thought that was super fast.

It is also great that you were able to get the Fastpasses you wanted. I totally understand getting everyone in your group Fastpasses together. I did something similar when we last went and it worked out well. There were a few roller coaster rides that I did not do but had Fastpasses for and so my son was able to use them instead.

Coming over from my PTR! I love, love LOVE your movie nights! That is one of my favorite aspects of planning a trip to get everyone excited to go. Since I'm only doing a solo trip, I hadn't really thought about doing any, but hey...who DOESN'T want some Disney food?

Exactly! Even if you are going on your trip solo, I encourage you to invite someone to enjoy a movie night with you.

This is some dedicated planning! I love the little details of your movie night meals. Such sweet memories you're making.

FANTASTIC! I know that having your house sell so fast really takes some stress of you. Great news! We sold our house in eight days and I thought that was super fast.

It is also great that you were able to get the Fastpasses you wanted. I totally understand getting everyone in your group Fastpasses together. I did something similar when we last went and it worked out well. There were a few roller coaster rides that I did not do but had Fastpasses for and so my son was able to use them instead.
Thanks! It was nice to not have to worry about trying to keep the house show ready all the time with two little ones running around! The stress of selling our house is gone, but now we are dealing with the stress of buying! We have a contract on a house, but now we are going back and forth on home repairs :crazy2:

It was just way easier to get the FPs for everyone and then people that wanted to ride it again could do it quickly and we can just move on. There really isn't anything else that the non roller coaster people would rather have anyway. It's good to hear from you again! It has been awhile since I've seen you on here (well, at least my PTR.)

I finally got to catch up!! I reread your whole PTR actually :upsidedow
I really love your movie nights..such creative menus!

I was really shocked when I saw that you guys have to move....:worried:
...but then read that you'd be closer to your family (and Disney!) so I'm pretty excited for you!
Best of luck with the move!! I truly hope you guys love your new home.

I was thinking of getting a TA for my next trip (since I want to use the free dining promotion but want to book the package before it's released and also want to upgrade from QS dining plan to a regular dining plan even though we will be staying at a Value resort..) and all of that is just overwhelming to me!
My biggest fear is I'll most likely be at work (or find out but have to go to work so I won't be able to be on the phone with Disney) or won't even realize free dining is released until it's too late! I'm glad you are having such a good experience with yours!

I can't believe your trip is just over a month away! I remember reading when it was a year AND over a month away!!

YAY, we are less than 30 days away from our trip!!! Now we are just waiting on our magicbands so we can personalize them. Things have been crazy with our move and we are in flux right now with my husband still being at our old house and the girls and I are at my mom's while we wait to close on our new house in about 2 weeks. The only thing that is keeping me sorta sane right now is looking forward to our trip and how close it is getting!!!!

YAY, we are less than 30 days away from our trip!!! Now we are just waiting on our magicbands so we can personalize them. Things have been crazy with our move and we are in flux right now with my husband still being at our old house and the girls and I are at my mom's while we wait to close on our new house in about 2 weeks. The only thing that is keeping me sorta sane right now is looking forward to our trip and how close it is getting!!!!

Just think when you make it through all the crazy-ness you get to go be in Disney! It's amost like a reward for the move!

Woohoo!! It's the final countdown!!

Planning Update
Y'all, we are only 10 days away and it is getting real! I am trying to get things gathered together so I can start packing. The problem with that is that our stuff is all over the place. We have stuff here at my mom's, stuff at our new house, stuff still with my husband back in Nebraska, stuff in the van... really- ALL OVER THE PLACE! Yikes! Also, DD1 just went through a growth spurt and DD2 is still tiny and not wearing 24m/2t, so now we have to try on all the stuff I bought them to make sure it fits and we can pack it. My plan is to do that this Sunday and then pack on Monday because I will be gone to our new house (We closed last week! YAY!) to start unpacking boxes and finish up some painting from Tuesday through Thursday. So by the time I get back from our new house, there really wont be a lot of time for me to pack before we leave bright and early on next Saturday morning.

We got our Magicbands about a week ago, but we are still in the process of personalizing them. Once we are done, I will post pictures :D

We are sooooooo close!!!!!!!

WOW! Only 9 days more until your trip! And you are crazy busy with the new house and trying to find and get everything packed! Try to take a deep breath and relax.

Yay!!! Our trips are so close!!!! I'm sure it feels like you have a ton to do but hopefully it keeps you busy and makes the time go fast! Work this week for me should be really busy so I'm hoping time goes fast!

:jumping1::cool1::dancer::banana:

I'm so psyched for you guys! I hope the leading up to is as chill as possible, considering all you've got going on!

Planning Update
Y'all, we are only 10 days away and it is getting real! I am trying to get things gathered together so I can start packing. The problem with that is that our stuff is all over the place. We have stuff here at my mom's, stuff at our new house, stuff still with my husband back in Nebraska, stuff in the van... really- ALL OVER THE PLACE! Yikes! Also, DD1 just went through a growth spurt and DD2 is still tiny and not wearing 24m/2t, so now we have to try on all the stuff I bought them to make sure it fits and we can pack it. My plan is to do that this Sunday and then pack on Monday because I will be gone to our new house (We closed last week! YAY!) to start unpacking boxes and finish up some painting from Tuesday through Thursday. So by the time I get back from our new house, there really wont be a lot of time for me to pack before we leave bright and early on next Saturday morning.

We got our Magicbands about a week ago, but we are still in the process of personalizing them. Once we are done, I will post pictures :D

Congrats on closing your new house :goodvibes You are super Mom having to move with two little one's and get ready for your trip :worship:

Planning Update

Sounds like I arrive the same day!

Planning Update
TOMORROW, TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!
tumblr_ni98doYlby1u6w3iwo1_250.gif

Sorry I haven't posted any pictures, but as you know things have been kinda crazy around here :tongue: Bags are packed, the van is loaded and we are ready to head off to the airport bright and early in the morning. Target had a lot of cute new Disney stuff out and as I was picking up some last minute things for the trip I couldn't help but pick up a little extra "magic" for the girls. "Tinkerbell" left DD1 and DD2 new pajamas (a Belle nightgown for DD1 and a Minnie one for DD2), new Minnie sunglasses, and some Minnie water bottles for the girls to take into the parks. They were super excited about the gifts. DD1 is so excited she can hardle handle it:jumping1:. DD2 really has no idea what is going on but she loves all the attention.

I will try and post while I am there, but no promises. Here's to hoping I get a little sleep tonight! TTFN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter