Epcot Princess Breakfast

KRWong

DIS Veteran
Morning! Just wondering if anyone has heard if this character meal will be extended through December? And how's the meal, if it's pretty good I think I can convince DH to go! TIA

I believe that the breakfast is available till december 31st. there are alot of posts on the board, with definitive answers. Your best bet- is to call wdw-dine and ask right away, so you don't miss out! I'm going on 9/22 and can't wait! Good luck!

Yep! But remember it's still a 120 day PS event so not all days in December are available yet. Use my site to figure out your exact date you can call!

Good Luck! :)

Call as soon as you can, I just got my email to call for PS's and called and was lucky to get a reservation for this breakfast. I had to change days three times. DH and DS can't get in. I hope that Mulan will be there the day we go.

Thanks...I actually found a site with the info that the trial period now runs through December 31st. Anyway, checked the PS calculator and today is my 120 day mark...called this a.m. and got my choice of times! Thanks for the info...I'm hoping Mulan is there too!! That's the main reason I'm doing this one!! Thanks again!

I hope they will extend it out to feb when we go. I would love to go with my girls if my plan for Cindy's breakfast falls through

I'm wanting to see Mulan also! But I haven't heard of anyone seeing her there yet. Hopefully she will be there Sept. 22!!!! By the way, I'm glad they are starting to sell more Mulan merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter