Epcot photopass

Scrapbook Stacy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know which countries there are photopass people at? We will only be going to two parks this time and we are on a mission to get as many photopass photos taken as possible!

Than you, Stacy

We had our pictures taken at Mexico for sure. :) The others I'm not sure about!

No special poses but they were outside in front of the pyramid and with Mexican Donald from what I can remember. :)

There are usually photopass photographers in France by the fountain and also in Morocco.

Here's what I remember from last Sept:
Mexico with Donald
China with Mulan and Mushu
Germany with Snow White and Dopey
Morroco with Alladin and Jasmine
France with Belle and the Beast
UK with Pooh characters

last year you could have your picture taken in Germany and one other country and no character in the pics.. they had you holding tink and doing some other neat magic pics.. I can't remember.. but they said it was a trial test thing..

we have often seen a photographer on the bridge from France to the UK where you can get wonderful pictures with France and the Eiffel tower in the background.

We also got our picture taken at the fountain in Morocco and in front of Mexico. These were all without characters.

We've found, over the past few years, PP photogs located in Mexico (3 Caballeros, missing Jose'); Germany-Dopey and Snow; one day at twilight we found one taking pix with the sunset behind you somewhere around Norway/China;

Here's a few of them-
1212DanielleandDonaldAUTO5x7.jpg
12189-15VDMandDonaldPonchitoAUTOGRA.jpg

12399-15DanielleDopeySnowAUTO7x5.jpg

We haven't run across Jasmine and/or Aladdin for a few years but here's one I took of DD(a lot younger ) a few years back in Morocco. Don't remember if a PP photog was there as I wasn't doing PP then.
AlladinDanielleJasminecropped.jpg

Now that I think of it I don't think we've had any "Magical" shots taken in the WS, only FW. I will have to rectify that this year.

Disneydaz, thank you so much for all of the info, I will be sure to try and find the photopass photographers! Have you seen any fun poses as well? I am trying to think of some fun poses, different from ones in the past...This will be or third year in a row going to Disney, and I am trying to think of some different things...

Stacy:cool1:

Not in Epcot, specifically WS. This will be our 3rd time going and using PP. I would like to see some good ideas of different shots as well. Maybe someone has some they can post?

TIA

I sure hope so! I did see on one of the boards where a photopass photographer took photos of a family playing like bongo drum things, not sure what country that is though, do you happen to know?

Stacy:confused3

I sure hope so! I did see on one of the boards where a photopass photographer took photos of a family playing like bongo drum things, not sure what country that is though, do you happen to know?

Stacy:confused3

That would be in the African Outpost. Between China and Germany. I haven't seen any PP there but I'll look in Sept.

Thank you so much! I was just thinking of trying to find a map of Photo spots while I was in the shower. Now I have maps of all 4 parks. Thanks!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter