Epcot- help planning arrival (offsite) and RP of FEA

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
So we are visiting for our Spring Break at the end of March (first WDW trip!!). Staying offsite and planning to use uber to supplement the hotel's limited shuttle schedule. FEA at RD is our priority.

Arriving via uber, what's our best bet - Beach Club and walk to International Gateway or drop off at the main entrance and join the hordes there? I'm looking for ease of arrival and also racing the fewest people from the turnstiles.

Your best bet is to be at the main turnstiles and line up as early as possible. IG will put you behind the crowd.
Can uber bypass the pkg fee to drop off at the main entrance?

Is there a shorter wait for security and into the turnstiles using IG? It's weird, I know, but I love Disney not crowds ☺️

Is there a shorter wait for security and into the turnstiles using IG? It's weird, I know, but I love Disney not crowds ☺️

IG has 2 bag check tables plus a non-bag walk thru line which all funnel to a metal detector sandwiched between the entrance gate and the 4 ticket scanners.

This is so tight that if anyone is having problems or delays at any point - slow bag check with multiple bags/large backpacks/strollers - magicbands not working at the scanners - you name it, the lines back up.

My advice, since you are trying to get to the Frozen attraction and you do not love crowds is to use the main entrance at rope drop. Much more spread out than the IG area unless you are among the first in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter