Entertainment Books

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Did anyone order the $5 books with free shipping directly from Entertainment.com, without using a link? If so, could you please let me know the date and time you ordered the book?

Just for my own reference. I am frustrated that some people were charged shipping and others weren't depending on the time and date they were ordered.

I ordered my book late afternoon on the 6th May, and received it today, I was charged shipping but it was sent to the UK so quite expected to pay that, even so its full of really great savings.

I ordered 3---at 8PM on May 6 directly from Entertainment.com--no
link .
Was charged shipping on each book--- all 3 were sent to my address
in 1 box and I was charged $5.00 shipping per book--so $15.00
for shipping.
I received them yesterday!

I order on the evening on May 8th, I went from a link posted on the 6th, but I know that at that time (when it was posted on the 6th) it was still charging the shipping, when I went back on to order it on the 8th they had done away with the shipping. So I 2 books $10 total ($5 each, no shipping). I havent gotten my books yet, from the sound of it I should be receiving them in a couple days.

I ordered mine on Tuesday 5/7 at 10:30 am for $5 and paid the shipping, but rec'd my book on Friday 5/10.

I ordered two Entertainment Books on May 8th, tried to order on May 7th (around 8 PM) and the web site had the books only discounted to $25 each. So I went back in the morning on the 8th and they were now $5 each, plus $5 shipping. I ordered one for my home area and the Orlando one, total order was $20. As of today, I have not received them.

RobinLyn :)

Ordered 9 books for $5 each free shipping at 1145pm on May 8th and have recieved tham and was charged $45

Angela

I was going to order a $10 one thru fishing for deals but Orlando is OUT OF STOCK!!! bummer

I ordered my Orlando Entertainment book on May 7th sometime in the afternoon. I received my book just a few days later. I was only charged $5.00 total so I did receive the free shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter