Encanto Bippidi?

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
Supposedly, the Encanto BBB experience launched a few days ago. Has anyone done this? I'd like to do it, but not with the dress. I haven't been able to find a blogger or a report or anything on this.

Last edited:
We are going next week and still can't find any sign of the Encanto BBB, which should have been out for weeks. This is crazy.

There's got to be an Isabella hairpiece or something, right?

We are going next week and still can't find any sign of the Encanto BBB, which should have been out for weeks. This is crazy.

There's got to be an Isabella hairpiece or something, right?
I don’t know. They already have the one style with a flower hairband and pink and blue ponytail. They don’t have different hair styles for different princesses. My guess is they’re just sticking the dress now.

Went to BBB in February, and there are now Isabella and Mirabel dresses. They have cute $30 accessory packs with 4 things, like Mirabel's glasses, and Isabel's has a flower bracelet and hair clip. Dresses themselves looked not great, not as nice as many of the others in BBB. I'm surprised the dresses made it into BBB, honestly, at this quality. And we were waiting forever in the shop, so I looked at everything.

If you want an Encanto makeover, I'd bring a dress and buy the $30 accessories. I have definitely seen better dresses.

The hairstyles were the same. There wasn't an Isabella hairpiece or anything, or even colors to match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter