EMH's at Epcot's World Showcase

need2travel

DIS Veteran
According to Disney's website Epcot's World Showcase has evening EMH's one night during our visit. Will the restaurants, shops, etc. all be open or is it only a handful here & there? Also, I assume Illuminations will still be at 9:00? Any info would be great thanks!!

Did it once on my trip on late Sept. and shops were definitely open and it became my favorite time to shop because there were no one around shopping at the World Showcase. Didn't check if the restaurants were open but I'm almost certain my sister in law got something at the Boulangerie.... I know for example where they sell beer in Germany (not the cart) was open, although at that time they had run out of one of the beers and not restocking.

All in all, shops are open, some areas for food certainly are, but if you want a specific restaurant, look for it on the Disney site and check the hours on that specific day. It will tell you when it opens and closes. Have a fun trip!

Whenever we have been at Epcot on an EMH night, the shops remained open.

Restaurants were more varied. Some TS restaurants continued to seat walk ups during the very early part of EMH, while others closed at 9:00. Likewise, some CS restaurants were open until the end of EMH while others closed at varying times during the evening. If you are planning to eat it is best to do it close to the start of EMH.

IllumiNations is at 9 PM most nights of the year. It was later on Friday and Saturday nights during F&W and on nights when Candlelight Processional was perforformed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter