EMH at MK Question

Michael Burdi

Earning My Ears
Will be doing EMH at MK on 4/18. Is it better to do SM then Peter Pan or Peter Pan and then SM? Will there be time for any other rides or will that basically take the entire hour?

Also at 9 we plan to do BTMRR, Splash, Pirates, then HM. Good Order?

Do you want to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train? If so, do you have a FastPass for it? If you do and you don't I would head there first.

I always do Peter Pan before Space Mt.

I like the rest of your plan :)

If you're going to Fastpass 7DMT later in the day, anyway, and aren't interested in reriding it, I would consider Fastpassing Peter Pan as well for later in the day. That way you could leave the EMH hordes in Fantasyland and accomplish pretty much all of Tomorrowland, which is sparsely crowded at rope drop. Space Mountain is usually a walk-on, or nearly, for the first half hour of operation. Since you want to reride Space Mountain, I would start there and re-ride it once or twice, then head to Buzz Lightyear which will still have a modest wait and also likely be reridable. Your order at 9 seems fine as long as you're ok with trudging all the way over to BTMRR and working back. It might be easier to do it in the reverse order, though, as HM, Pirates, Splash, and BTMRR. Your standby at Big Thunder would be your longest wait of the entire morning, but obviated by the fact that your next ride will be via Fastpass.

If you're going to Fastpass 7DMT later in the day, anyway, and aren't interested in reriding it, I would consider Fastpassing Peter Pan as well for later in the day. That way you could leave the EMH hordes in Fantasyland and accomplish pretty much all of Tomorrowland, which is sparsely crowded at rope drop. Space Mountain is usually a walk-on, or nearly, for the first half hour of operation. Since you want to reride Space Mountain, I would start there and re-ride it once or twice, then head to Buzz Lightyear which will still have a modest wait and also likely be reridable. Your order at 9 seems fine as long as you're ok with trudging all the way over to BTMRR and working back. It might be easier to do it in the reverse order, though, as HM, Pirates, Splash, and BTMRR. Your standby at Big Thunder would be your longest wait of the entire morning, but obviated by the fact that your next ride will be via Fastpass.

Thanks! This is really helpful!

Will be doing EMH at MK on 4/18.

Keep an eye on your park hours. There is a good chance this EMH will be at 7 am instead of 8 am. If that's the case, you'll have no problem riding everything that is open for EMH as long as you can be one of the few that actually get to the park at 7 am.

Keep an eye on your park hours. There is a good chance this EMH will be at 7 am instead of 8 am. If that's the case, you'll have no problem riding everything that is open for EMH as long as you can be one of the few that actually get to the park at 7 am.

Definitely will kee an eye on this. However I read on another thread that this has been very rare recently? More of a chance that hours will be extended later than open earlier based on recent hours?

Definitely will kee an eye on this. However I read on another thread that this has been very rare recently? More of a chance that hours will be extended later than open earlier based on recent hours?

It does seem like last year they did not do the 8 am regular/7 am EMH for the entire Easter week. But two years ago, they did, so you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter