Embassy Suites, Buena Vista

We are staying here next month and would appreciate any updated information.
Especially regarding the free shuttle service they provide. Trying to decide if we should just drive ourselves to the parks and pay $14 to park or save by taking shuttle.

We stayed here last April and really enjoyed the hotel. The pool is really nice and they play movies at night. The breakfast buffet is great too and every night there was a complimentary happy hour with snacks (chips, dip, goldfish) and they have ice slushies for the kids. The rooms were clean and everyone was friendly. A+ for this hotel in my opinion.

We never used the shuttle because of the times, it left every hour and we did not want to have to wait. We drove to the parks, the drive was about 20 minutes. The website makes it seem like the hotel is so close but unfortunately it was not as close as I had hoped. The location to WDW is a B- in my opinion. Not as close as I had hoped.

The traffic was bad in the evenings. We were unable to return to the hotel as planned for the kids to nap because the traffic was so bad, it would take 30 minutes to get back. :mad:

Our Family are going to stay in the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista! For November 2014! I can't wait! Oh! Do you know the website for the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista. Our Family never stay in the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter