Email code for previous guests

busymommy2pink

Lost in Neverland
did anyone else get this!? I just saved 30% on my poly reservation. Email was from Disney destinations. Code was good through June 7, 2017 and bookabke by January 24. Check those inboxes!!!

Got it yesterday but it won't accept my postal code! I have a January reservation and trying to modify it.
On hold with Disney now....21 minutes and counting...

did anyone else get this!? I just saved 30% on my poly reservation. Email was from Disney destinations. Code was good through June 7, 2017 and bookabke by January 24. Check those inboxes!!!

I got it yesterday too. Did you book Polynesian Villa for the 30% off? I really want the Poly Resort but that's only 15% off. Not sure about the Villas...whats the main difference?

We got this email too and we just got back from Disney on 10-6. DH and I are seriously thinking about booking for May, which is only 7 months away!! Has anyone ever stayed at AKL, what are your thoughts with a 6 year old son who loves animals?

Got it yesterday but it won't accept my postal code! I have a January reservation and trying to modify it.
On hold with Disney now....21 minutes and counting...

it would not accept my postal code with the space; removed the space and it was happy. hope that works for you.

SW

We got this email too and we just got back from Disney on 10-6. DH and I are seriously thinking about booking for May, which is only 7 months away!! Has anyone ever stayed at AKL, what are your thoughts with a 6 year old son who loves animals?

It is one of or absolute favs! If you want to save, book pool view over savannah. As soon as you step out of your room animals are everywhere! Truly feels like another world. It's the only hotel in Disney that left me speechless. It's a longer bus ride from MK, but that extra 5 mins is worth the serenrity you get being there away from the chaos. Take advantage of both pools as well!! We are trying two new resorts (poly and gf) this year, but would stay akl in a heartbeat.

love AKL especially with a savanna view. Great pools, great restaurants. Very relaxing. The only negative I have is they have looong halls.

I got to stay there once (Mickey picked up the tab for me other wise I could never stay there) I almost cried when I walked in absolutely beautiful I did have a savana view and there was always ( during the day) animal out. It was well worth the h--- I went thought for Disney to pay for it, but would never want to go thoughtbit agin. If you can do it I would.

im so fed up - we've been going for almost 5 years straight and not one pin code, no emails, no mailings, no nothing. ugh.

We've first visited 20 years ago and have been goind regularly with my daughter for the past 6 years. No PIN codes for us ever in that timeframe. My mom, however, gets them quite regularly. :(

im so fed up - we've been going for almost 5 years straight and not one pin code, no emails, no mailings, no nothing. ugh.
We've been staying onsite since 2003 and have also never rec'd any codes or pins. Then BAM! one in my inbox. Link didn't work for me tho. ?? So I called about it. Here the offer was ONLY good for my bro and SIL who traveled with us (I made their resort ressies for them) for our 2012 trip but have not returned since. CM tried to get the code applied to us but no go. Hopes lifted ... then quickly dashed.
Boo!

So now I'm waiting.... very impatiently..... for the AP room discounts (applicable to Jan/Feb '17) to be released!! Anxious to see what's available with that discount. First time ever having an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter