EE Ticket Question

3dizcrazy

I noticed that you must present your resort id for early entry (Surprise Mornings). If I purchased park hopper passes will my 2 year old and 4 year old have to show their ids? If so, will the resort be giving each of us a seperate ids to keep up with: DH, DD, DD, and I.

We received a resort I.D. (Key and/or charge card) for each member in our family when we checked in. ~:D~

Like SuzyQue said you will recieve a key for each member of party staying in the room. They don't ask for a key from kids when you enter into the park unless if they attach the park admission onto the room key. They do that sometimes. If they do attach the pass to the key then the 4 yo will need to use the key but the 2 yo won't.

We didn't get a key for our 2 year old. It wasn't offered, and he didn't need it for anything. This was at 2 different resorts. That's one less to worry about!

I'm glad they're checking resort IDs. I have heard that EE was abused before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts