ECV to Hoop Dee Doo

GrammyJudy

DIS Veteran
We are going to Hoop Dee Doo on our trip the end of February. I need an ECV as I can not walk long distances at all. Wondering what is the best way to get there from POP. I would like to go on bus to MK and then take the boat. Will that work?

We are going to Hoop Dee Doo on our trip the end of February. I need an ECV as I can not walk long distances at all. Wondering what is the best way to get there from POP. I would like to go on bus to MK and then take the boat. Will that work?
that would be the easiest way. but be prepared to enter through the secret door in Trails End as there are steps at Hoop Dee Doo doors.

Depending on the boats running, you may have to wait for a second boat. They normally have a large boat and a small boat running and the smaller one normally cannot take an EVC.

Just allow yourself a lot of time! You will love HOOP it is a must do every trip for us!

Thanks we have been before and loved it. I can walk up a few stairs to get in so that should be ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter