Econo Lodge I-Drve

donaldduck352

<font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b
We just spent 3nights here this past weekend in a king suite.All I can say is don't let trip advisor or any review forum put this place down.

For $55 a night on a holiday weekend,yes $55,this was by far the best offsite hotel we ever stayed at in any price range.We have stayed at Doubletree,LaQuinta,Holiday Inn just to name a few.

I'm a very perticuler man when it comes to were I let my family sleep.So after check in I went straight to the room with my blacklight,not one hint of any stains.Then the all inportant bedbug check,totally clear.Gave the family the thumbs up to bring up the bags.They all loved the room and beds.The king bed was soo commfy.The living room pullout was also.The best part was the 2TV's,one in each room and the micro and fridge.They were both 32" Vizios with very clear pictures.It took my son about 2min to have his x-box hooked up and playing.The wi-fi was great thru-out the resort,never found a dead spot and its free.

Now don't get me wrong this is no 5star resort,but for the money it is well worth it.We will be going back again.

If you have any questions,please feel free to ask and I'
ll try to answer it the best I can..

How far was this from the Disney parks - I am looking for a hotel for one night when our plane gets in around 9 pm before checking into POFQ the next day. I want something inexpensive but that isn't too out of the way just to save a few dollars. Also, did you notice a grocery store near by? Thanks!

About a 20min drive depending on traffic to POFQ if you take the backroads.MapQuest is my friend.You do want to aviod I-4 at all cost if you are driving.

There is a Publix on Sand Lake that I always shop at when in town and its along the way to DW..:thumbsup2

3.gif

About a 20min drive depending on traffic to POFQ if you take the backroads.MapQuest is my friend.You do want to aviod I-4 at all cost if you are driving.

There is a Publix on Sand Lake that I always shop at when in town and its along the way to DW..:thumbsup2

perfect info - information I didnt know I needed to know - but I need it!

:worship:
Thank you !

I stayed here for 2 nights back in July 2009. We always arrive a day or two early before checking into our timeshare and just need a clean decent place to sleep and shower. Well I booked 2 rooms with an adjoining inside door for $49 a night. We stayed in building 4000 on the 3rd floor, which they had just remodeled earlier that year. I recall bringing the online picture of the room and telling the clerk at the desk I wanted to be sure my room looked exactly "as pictured" when I booked. Needless to say, they originally intended to put us in building 300 or something but quickly changed us since we had arrived at 10am and checkin wasnt until 3 or 4. I always tell people arrival time DOES make a difference. You can find out where they INTEND to put you even if your room isnt ready. If you are not happy you can always switch before the rest of the guests arrive. Usually late evening arrivals get the rooms most people have already turned down. Anyway, my room looked exactly as pictured. It was clean, fresh, and nicely air-conditioned. It smelled smoke free. Not musty at all considering it had rained earlier that day and it was damp and humid outside. I would definitely stay there again as long as I can be assured I get a newly renovated unit. I enjoyed my stay. :woohoo:

Just got back Sunday from another 3 night stay(had to do the convention).This time it was just DW and I.We got the king bedroom with a jacuzzi in the same room.Let me tell ya that jacuzzi felt great after walking miles for 3days!!:thumbsup2

We checked in Thurs and out Sunday.Total cost of stay:$210 after taxes and worth every penny.This is the only place I will stay on I-drive for now on.You just can't beat the bang for the buck at all it offers.....

Thanks for the information! We have decided to book our night before we check in to our Disney Resort here.

Thanks for the information! We have decided to book our night before we check in to our Disney Resort here.

Great!!! I don't think you will be disappointed. One thing I didn't mention was I LOVED being able to walk to restaurants on I-drive. Where the Econo-Lodge is located, it is so easy to WALK around and enjoy all I-drive has to offer. We walked to dinner, walked to a gift shop, and just walked up and down the strip. It was nice. Let me know about your experience when you return. I hope yours was a good as mine or BETTER!!! Have a GREAT time! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter