~~~eating out~~~

Raggedy

I Love living in New England, but i love disney al
I have a question about the Q&C vouchers. At some of the Restaurants. It says example: burger and chip or burger and fries. Does that count as the side dish? Chips?

When you go to the pepper market can you get the steak dinner with the vouchers? 17.99

thank you.....nancy

At a lot of the places the chips or fries count as the side item. Pepper Market is one of the better places to use a Q & C.

that's a bummer :mad: oh well, i guess we will be eating at alot of the same places. :earseek: besides the pepper market and beaches and cream. Where are some of the places you have used? princess:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I don't know this first hand, but I read somewhere that you can request anything a la carte ~ say I want JUST a burger WITHOUT the fries, and then order the side you want.

Is this true??

Does anyone out there have experience doing this? :drinking:

If so, it would sure make using Q&Cs a lot easier to get your money's worth.

~Trixie
:wave2:

good question. I want to know the answer too. Anyone?

pepper market: husband got the steak dinner with q/c, thought it was good.

never got a sandwich offered with potato chips, always fries which we sub. for OR at beaches so you might be allowed to sub fries for another side on the menu but not a whole lot of sides are available at counter... ( for example at pizzafari i think they just have chips, not fries . I have heard of some getting bread sticks but i think that might be with the pizza since there is no side listed. lots just offer fries or carrots...)they might have a better selection in the resort food courts...we could get anything listed as a "side" at Everything POP with the q/c ( special "side" menu, did not include soup but did include a normal tossed salad and some other things) and i got shrimp lomein, salad, dessert and drink hub got double CB& fries, salad ,dessert and drink ( pop was just open so may have changed by now as cms are more familiar with the q/c,)

some cms stick to the letter and others are liberal with what you get so don't count on anything other than the actual offer and be pleasantly surprised if you get something else.:)

Our last trip to Beaches & Cream we couldn't even substitute for onion rings, another time we did. We did get carrot sticks once. We used them at Tangerine Cafe and thought that was a good deal as well. We were with my BIL and they absolutely could not eat the food, but we enjoyed it and plan to go back. I am looking forward to using them at POP as well since we will be staying there....were you able to pick any desert as well?

yes . they had a good selection of desserts and since you can get frozen drinks with them now ( couldn't with last years) in the main bakery area they had smoothies also and coffee drinks (which i do not know if you can get with it or not)

hubby is going to love the steak dinner from the pepper market. :D

Eating out is expensive. We go on date night every Friday and try to eat inexpensively. We would love to go out every night but that is not convenient.

Eating out is expensive. We go on date night every Friday and try to eat inexpensively. We would love to go out every night but that is not convenient.
This thread is from 2004. Any reason why you felt the need to bump a 14-year old thread to make a comment that has nothing to do with the subject matter? Q&C vouchers at WDW have been not been around for at least a decade.

This thread is from 2004. Any reason why you felt the need to bump a 14-year old thread to make a comment that has nothing to do with the subject matter? Q&C vouchers at WDW have been not been around for at least a decade.
You do not have to be rude, I did not know, and the subject was eating out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter