Eastern with SWDAS navigators

Partyof4LA

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any navigators for the 7 night Eastern with SWDAS? Our trip is getting closer and I haven't seen any. I've only been able to find the western ones and with a different number of port/sea days I know it won't be the same overall schedule.

I posted a similar thread yesterday. The first Eastern sailing with SWDAS just departed on the 14th. Hopefully someone will post soon after they get back. This event was only held on the western sailings last year so this is new this year and just started.

Here's the schedule for ours, which sails Eastern on Jan 28th (From the Cruise Activities Overview):
1 Port Canaveral, Florida: Depart 3:45 PM
2 At Sea
3 At Sea
4 Tortola, British Virgin Islands: Arrive 7:30, Depart AM 5:45 PM (PIRATE NIGHT)
5 St. Thomas/St. John, US Virgin Islands: Arrive 7:45, Depart AM 4:00 PM
6 At Sea (SWDAS)
7 Disney Castaway Cay: Arrive 9:30 AM, Depart 4:45 PM
8 Port Canaveral, Florida: Arrive 7:30 AM

We do have the schedule, really want to see how the day itself and others in detail. So looking forward to navigators. Since SWDAS is taking place on what would normally be semi-formal night, curious if they are moving that or dropping it altogether.

They dropped semi-formal on our western, just got back from it on Sat. However your's has an extra sea day than ours so maybe you will still have it.

They dropped semi-formal on our western, just got back from it on Sat. However your's has an extra sea day than ours so maybe you will still have it.

Did they have a night with lobster on the menu, which is usually served on semi-formal night.

Did they have a night with lobster on the menu, which is usually served on semi-formal night.
according to the Navigator, the Captain's Gala menu was on night 5 in Falmouth - so yes for lobster, though it was cruise casual and not semi-formal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!