• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Week - staying onsite a must?

sgause

Earning My Ears
To help with the crowds during the week before Easter is it a must to stay at a Disney hotel? Will we be able to get any table service ADRs this late? Any advice appreciated.:rolleyes:

Well its always nice to have Early Entry each day its offered. And the nice, themed pools offer a nice break when the parks are crowded. But you can sitll have a great time at DL and actually be closer to the parks staying at one of the offsite motels on Harbor. I think dining reservations will be okay as long as you make them soon. Full service dining at DL is not as big of a thing as it is in WDW. But I wouldn't wait too much longer. The real deal will be what kind of rates you can get onsite, (or offsite for that matter) if you an even get a room this close to your busy travel time. The three onsite hotels at DL almost always sell out on the weekends and that makes getting good deals or reservations in general hard to come by. If they don't have any rooms left be sure and check Expedia and Hotels.com, sometimes they have rooms when Disney doesn't. Good luck!

I just rang a couple of days ago to get a PS for Goofy's Kitchen, and the CM told me it was wide open for the days we are there (6th to 11th). I ended up getting 7:30am on Easter Sunday, as this is our non-park day, and I didn't want to waste an Early Entry on it.

Just ring and ask - it won't hurt, and being on hold with Indy music started to make the magic work for me (coming from Australia for a trip of a lifetime :yay: ).

Charlie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter