Eastenders

Muppet

Yes this is what I look like.....
Flippin' 'eck

There are exits and then there is this exit. I was rivited to the t.v.

It was the best one in a long while well done the BBC.

I just read about it on the BBC website. We have BBC America, but the show is delayed here so I like to check in at the website.

First Frank is dead, then he isn't, now Steve! I know it's just a TV show and it's for entertainment purposes, but it's getting a little far-fetched.

I wish they'd bring Grant back. *sigh* :)

Mel will wake up have a shower and it will have all been a dream;)
At the last minute he grabbed the cash opened the door and fled into the sunset:)
Really I think this is it:( Steve gone

I've heard that he's gone too. It was pretty riveting stuff - but am I the only person that noticed that the baby's carseat was fixed incorrectly - the baby is supposed to face the back of the car! I know, I'm quite sad to notice these things, but it was the first thing I said to Phil (my Phil, not Phil Mitchell!)

I thought this was better than the car chase when Grant went into the River - really good stuff, and Lisa was excellent too.

Must say I am impressed how they have managed to sort visas, find jobs and rent a house in the California all in about 2 weeks!

Bev

I missed it tonight...Will have to watch it on Sunday now..:)

yes, Steve is gone for good..dead and buried! Mel, is due to leave shortly, followed by Beppe, and heard this morning that Jamie is going in the Autumn!

Oh, I'm happy to hear that Beppe is leaving! I don't care for his character. I wish they'd get rid of Mo as well.

I do wish Michelle and Sharon were back. I guess I'm a bit nostalgic feeling, but I enjoyed their characters.

The thing that attracted me to Eastenders was the "realistic" story lines. Now it seems like they are starting to follow the US soap opera storylines, which are way too unbelievable for me.

Since I don't watch the show on TV, I don't understand why Jim and Dot got married. The website doesn't post all the details. I just don't feel the romance there.

And I can't see Terry and Pauline getting together either. He seems too much like a slicky boy for her. In my mind she'd have been better off with Geoff. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Is it just me or has the character of Phil changed a tad too many times. I remember the early days when he was the 'nice' brother, then he was the evil alcoholic, then nice again - now he's fully fledged gangster. Poor bloke, he really needs to see someone about that schizophrenia (sp?).

Please don't stone me to death but I will be glad to see the back of Steve, for some reason he really irritated me. I don't think we'll miss Beppe either - I thought he'd already gone!!

I know its only a soap but ...... why did mark go and spill the beans to Phil before they were even out of the square, ok Steve was on the way but why not wait until they were at the airport!! Things like this get on my nerves, i know the plot wouldnt of been so good but hey you just wouldnt do what he did.

TigH
The Dot and Jim thing I think was beause Jim admitted that he never really loved his wife the way he felt about her and Dot realized that her hubby had never really loved her and she liked the feeling of been loved bny someone (someone please fill in the gaps as i turned off a little when all this was going on)

Also the Frank things was .... well... beyond words!

***SPOILER***

I havent heard any plans for Michelle to come back as she works on the other side of the camera now, but I have heard that Sharon is as they are killing off Angie her mom and she will come back for the funeral. Also Terry will be going out of it soon but im now sure how (he's wishing that he will take pauline with him as i really dont like her:D )

Anything you would like to know just pm me.

Emma

I couldn't help but LOL at Mo going into her living room and not noticing 3 folk behind the couch and Garry behind the curtains!!!

I think she needs to pay a visit to Specsavers. Brilliant episode though I was glued to the TV.

Helen
:crazy:

Hi Bev,

Yes, I noticed that about the baby seat. The poor thing was wobbling all over the place!

It was riveting though, now I suppose Phil will get a heros welcome for rescuing the baby :mad:

Lisa

I am glad Steve has gone too...dodgy hair cut, with dodgier hair dye - Leslie Crawford eat your heart out or what,
and bad set of gnashers .. time will tell if he will be successful with ITV.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter