Early morning magic...

Jobell

Earning My Ears
We have ADR at BOG at 8:05. I just noticed that morning is also an Extra Morning Magic event. Do you think we will have any issues entering the park early that morning?
Thank you!

We have ADR at BOG at 8:05. I just noticed that morning is also an Extra Morning Magic event. Do you think we will have any issues entering the park early that morning?
Thank you!
No, MK is set up for EMM, ADRs, and regular park guests to enter in a timely fashion.

Everything regarding the new MK opening procedures is in this thread and the most recent posts but @yulilin3 describe how ADR guests enter.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/ne...reet-opening-update-page-15-post-281.3567353/

I also have an early ressie at BOG on an EMM day. Is there anything to keep me from jumping on the rides with the EMM people after I have finished breakfast?

I also have an early ressie at BOG on an EMM day. Is there anything to keep me from jumping on the rides with the EMM people after I have finished breakfast?
Yes; you won't be wearing an EMM wristband. You'll have to wait to enter the Standby line with all the other regular park guests.

I would assume they scan Magic Bands at the entrance to the eligible rides.

ETA: Or what hiroMYhero said. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter